One more post from yourself and you will hit that mark of 500. :bowdown:

Over the time and in your posts, I always thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your input into threads.

Your continually logic,intelligence,humor, experience,wealth of information has never gone unnoticed especially by myself.

You are very caring and great lady, that all of us enjoy on this board. May I hear much more from you in the near future, as you always have had intrigued myself.

Congrats to Catherine a true valued member here at CERB!

• Like 2

Here it is, my 500th post. Now that I have a functional "s" key it is much easier! I know I don't post as often as I should, or as often as I would like to. My posts are always a little wordy and I hate to sound preachy so I hold my tongue on occasion. I will weigh in more, but I'm not a one line girl as you all know. I enjoy CERB in its entirety and value the input from all its members. It is the only place online I really feel comfortable. Thank you all for making this a safe haven for the likes of me...

kisses to all, cat

Guest S**a*Q
Here it is, my 500th post. Now that I have a functional "s" key it is much easier! I know I don't post as often as I should, or as often as I would like to. My posts are always a little wordy and I hate to sound preachy so I hold my tongue on occasion. I will weigh in more, but I'm not a one line girl as you all know. I enjoy CERB in its entirety and value the input from all its members. It is the only place online I really feel comfortable. Thank you all for making this a safe haven for the likes of me...

kisses to all, cat

Congrats girl... Wordy is good though... Newbies like me getting started rely on posts like yours. :) There's no manual to this industry, but people like you make it much simpler to do things right.

Hats off to you... (or should i say Clothing off to you) heheh..

Thanxxx doll :)

*curtseys*

It's okay that you don't post that often, Cat, it's about quality not quantity.

You are a fabulous woman and a valuable source of information!

xx

Erin

Guest Ou**or**n

Yes Pete big congrats are due to Cat.

Cat - one of the things that makes CERB special is the contributions of all the ladies. However not all ladies find their 'voice' and are able to contribute. I find that your depth of insight to not only your own experiences but also to the experiences of others allows you to give voice to many who might otherwise be silent.

I have gotten a great deal of insight from all your posts. You speak not just from an intellectual standpoint but also from a deeply emotional one. I have learned and benefited greatly from your posts. In many ways I feel they have made me a better participant in this business.

Please continue and be as wordy as you need to be.

Congratulations Cat,

I have to say that your posts are always thoughtful and well-written. You always give a good perspective on things rather than just post for the sake of posting. Quality over quantity is always best. So, just keep on giving your quality views and not worry about how many. I do enjoy them, so keep on rolling.

Guest W***ledi*Time

cat, back when I discovered Cerb, it was your posts that first caught my attention and really held it. For me, you're a very big part of what makes this community so unique. I've always thought of you as the "Soul of Cerb". Thank you!!

Let me add my appreciation of Cat's insightful posts.

I too have eagerly read your posts since I joined cerb, Cat, and look forward to continuing the conversation with you.

Cat, Congratulations

We at Cerb are very lucky to have your insite and input on this board.

Your "wordy" posts are always welcomed and always a good read.

Keep posting.