Sign in to follow this  

Prostitution: Lessons from Europe's Streets

i am not going to read any more because she starts with an outright lie.

She says she wants to see what those countries have learned. She is presenting the idea that they have reached a conclusion about the issue.

You can't say "Here is what they think in Holland" because lots of people in Holland have differing ideas.

She is pulling the same BS as a lot of crusaders, making claims that are not true. There is still debate going on there, actually a lot less than here.

i am not going to read any more because she starts with an outright lie.

She says she wants to see what those countries have learned. She is presenting the idea that they have reached a conclusion about the issue.

You can't say "Here is what they think in Holland" because lots of people in Holland have differing ideas.

She is pulling the same BS as a lot of crusaders, making claims that are not true. There is still debate going on there, actually a lot less than here.

i don't blame you for not reading. What she does is goes to talk to someone there, and then basically says "but of course i don't believe a word SHE says', then she'll go talk to the social workers in Sweden and say 'but of course I DO believe every word out of their mouths" even tho those words include that they themselves are not sex workers and they only see someone who will declare they want to get out.