Most of us who make our livings this way are very in tune with our own bodies. We know how to direct you to please us, and we tend to be responsive. Practice makes perfect.

But that said, I don't think there's a single one of us who hasn't _had_ to fake it on occasion. Believe me! It's worse for us than it is for you! The worst is the guy who won't take direction or keeps barking commands at us while we're trying to get into our "special place." I've had guys argue with me: "My ex wife always got off when I did that!" Yeah, well, maybe, but having you try to suck my clit between the gap in your front teeth just doesn't do it for me! Sorry! And if he won't take the hint that you need something different, and if he's interpreting your muscles clenched defensively in pain ("Oh yeah! You're loving it, baby!!") as pleasure, sometimes the only thing you can do with someone that clueless is to fake it.

I'm sorry to say it. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. If you want it to be real, let us take charge or at least tell you what we want. Believe me, we know! And we're quite happy to have it be the real thing.

• Like 8

Guest c**io**m7

Take it as you will OP but, frankly, hobbiests are paying for the fantasy...real, fake...does it matter? If the fantasy was lived, it was money well spent.