I saw Cookie of Sugarland/Asian Passion today at their downtown incall location. It was a last minute replacement for Sara, the girl I initially booked but who was not available due to her period. Candise advised me that she would recommend Cookie and that she was similar to Chloe -- the Korean SP whom I had seen before and who received glorious reviews/recommendations from me as well as in Toronto and elsewhere.

I must say that Cookie far exceeded my expectations. She is sweet, friendly, humorous and good-natured. She has a nice tight body with beautiful natural breasts and she does look a bit like Chloe, albeit a slightly smaller version.

picture.php?albumid=9260&pictureid=61772

She seemed genuinely happy when I presented her with a little gift. Her friendliness showed with her smile never seemed to leave her face except when I offered her an erotic massage which seemed to surprise her a little. But it didn't take long for her to feel comfortable and to relax and enjoy my soft touches. Together with my sensual kisses to the sensitive parts of her body, she soon started to moan loudly and the twitching of her body began. After our sensual, steamy and.. I might add, very vocal main event, we washed up. She then proceeded to give me a very good quality and strong massage in return after which we cuddled up in bed and chit-chatted for a while with lots of kissing and caressing.

Her English is not very good but she got her messages across with some humour especially when she described her out-of-shape father. She told me also that she started work only two weeks ago when she explained why she was so tight. According to her, she may leave Ottawa next Friday, but I hope to see her again before she leaves - she is worth seeing many many times.

Agency Sugarland/ Asian Passion
I would visit again
Agency Sugarland/ Asian Passion
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.