I know, I know. Stay away from CL but I will occasionally call an ad that catches my eye. If the lady seems to be friendly and answers my questions I'll take a chance. If they turn out to be B & S I have no problem walking away.

Anyway I've spoken with Lyndsay and she seems nice and accomodating. $100 for 1/2 and $150 for a full hour (MSOG).

I'm thinking of TOFTT but just thought I'd see if anyone out there had any info.

You can PM me if necessary.

Thanks.

Guest S***dst***

Anyway I've spoken with Lyndsay and she seems nice and accomodating. $100 for 1/2 and $150 for a full hour (MSOG).

Thanks.

Now I don't live in Winnipeg, so I don't know the business out there, but here in Ottawa this alone should set up red flags like mad.

$150 is quite low for an hour.

Usually the sign of someone pulling the strings (read between the lines) or desperation for drugs/scam.

I would tend to agree with Speedstick.

I'm thinking the whole "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

Having said that, I do wish that $150 would be enough for an hour with a great SP. It would certainly mean I could see more of them, but when the average is now $200-220 with some going even higher. It gets tougher to spread my "play money" around.

P.S. Never heard of Lindsay.

You guys are right. $150/hr sounds very suspicious but that's why I asked.

I have seen the odd non-pro or part timer over the years who charged $120 - 150/hr because this was not their sole source of income (one admitted to just loving to fuck men:bddog:) but they are rare.:cry:

BTW, she advertises on CL as Lushes(sp?) Lindsay. Gotta love the spelling skills.

Cheers