Sweet Melodie

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest Ou**or**n

I first saw Sweet Melodie advertising here on CERB that she was making her first visit to Ottawa. I have a very deep fondness (um.. lust) for petite spinners, especially those with brown eyes and brown hair. I pm'd her for some more information and learned she was from Montreal. I did more research and found she was extremely well reviewed there. Setting up the appointment was fast and easy.

It was hard waiting the week but when I finally knocked on her hotel door (top notch downtown hotel) I was more than pleasantly surprised. She greeted me a with big smile and a kiss with all the warmth of a lovely Québécoise lady. She has an extremely beautiful face and a smile that lights up the room.

We enjoyed a great chat over some wine that I brought and got to know each other a bit. She is a very genuine and personable lady that loves to laugh and smile. She has a very real joie de vivre and really enjoys meeting people.

When we got down to business I truly was in heaven. She has an absolutely stunning body and beautiful skin. She is a truly excellent kisser and DFK was passionate. She was excellent and both giving and receiving oral pleasure. I'll keep the rest of the details between us but I was left completely satisfied and with a big smile on my face.

She said she'd like to come to Ottawa around once a month. I'll certainly be seeing her each and every opportunity I get. I would even drive to Montreal to see her - I enjoyed seeing her that much.

Most highly recommended.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent

A hobbyist friend mentioned that he saw Sweet Melodie a few times in Montreal and suggested that I would really like her. As soon as I heard that SM was coming to Ottawa for the first time, I wasted no time to say hi and to book her. When I finally saw her this morning, I couldn't believe how accurate he had described her! I must say that he's a nice friend because he really knows my taste! lol.

picture.php?albumid=9406&pictureid=62565

Melodie is a cute, pretty little spinner with a nice friendly and very sweet personality. She is such a sweetheart and a sweet cutie that I couldn't stop hugging and kissing her! She has a wonderfully-looking natural body but cleanly-shaven. In fact, she had hardly any makeup on this morning and that really revealed her natural beauty. Her skin is toned and smooth. It felt great when I ran my fingers slowly over her cute little body as I massaged her. One thing my friend neglected to tell me was that Sweet Melodie has a lovely tiny waist. The pictures in her profile showing her back really didn't do her justice - she looks so much nicer and yummy in real life!

We took it slow - the whole session was mesmerizing, erotic and satisfying. She seems to enjoy what she does and she did it with a lot of enthusiasm and a great effort to please. As the OP mentioned, SM would like to visit Ottawa once a month. I strongly suggest that she be given a warm welcome while she is here so that she does not change her mind. She is worth it and truly deserves it. I will definitely see her again whenever she's in town.

Merci, ma chérie!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.