Ottawa radio Station changed their name from "HOT 89.9" to "HO 89.9"!!

I must say, their clues and possibility of winning $10,000 has me interested and suddenly taking notice of the station!

I must say, their clues and possibility of winning $10,000 has me interested and suddenly taking notice of the station!

a friend of mine and I spent an hour at scotiabank place today during lunch along with about 30 other people looking for the "T".

turns out it wasn't there, hopefully the T will last until Monday so we will get more clues.

I have my thoughts on where it is located, but haven't had a chance to get there as of yet.

I'll admit, a sick part of me almost wants to win the contest and spend the money getting their show off the air....maybe start up a Jazz station in it's place, lol

• Like 1

Anyone recall when the Ottawa Citizen hid gold? Many moons ago....

The first gold was found by accident in a pipe along the Canal within a day or so, so they did it a second time and it lasted longer....eventually being found along a cross country ski path off Conroy road. They printed cartoon pictures in the paper which had clues in the cartoon.

Anyone recall when the Ottawa Citizen hid gold? Many moons ago....

The first gold was found by accident in a pipe along the Canal within a day or so, so they did it a second time and it lasted longer....eventually being found along a cross country ski path off Conroy road. They printed cartoon pictures in the paper which had clues in the cartoon.

I remember that vaguely...I think I was really young tho, heard about it on the radio...yes yes evenh tho it was a newspaper contest, lol