BeautifulDelilah

This week I had the pleasure of meeting a beautiful sexy lady from Ottawa who came to visit us in Newfoundland.  

For the last few months I have been ...to put it mildly an admirer of this lady ... I have read and reread her ads and CERB posts and been completely captivated by her.    

Her amazing pictures have been a gift to my eyes and my imagination.... and the amazing composition of her ads made me know that I needed to meet her ... i wanted to know how it would feel to run my fingers along the amazing definition on her stomach.... I wanted to run my fingers through her long hair as I kissed her lips.... I wanted to know what it was like to breath in her fragrance as I held her naked in my arms... I wanted to look into her eyes as her body quivered in orgasm as we made love.... 

Over the past few months I became more enthralled by her and my desire to be with her heighten.. unfortunately I was in Newfoundland and she was in Ottawa so while my desire for her increased the likelihood of us being together seemed remote.   

As you can imagine when I learned this wonderful lady was coming to Newfoundland I was way beyond delighted... the wait from when she posted the Ad saying she was coming till her arrival was tantamount to torture but this week  she arrived and I finely was able to meet her.... 

As I approached her hotel room door it crossed my mind... what if it was not possible for the reality of our visit together to live up to the emense anticipation I was feeling... could the reality come close to the fantasy.... the door opened and my answer was clear... my imagination had let me down she was more beautiful then I could have imagined... she welcomed me in we embraced and I held her amazing body in my arms as we kissed....for the next two hours I was treated to an amazingly passionate experience that I could never have anticipated or dreamed.   Yes she was beautiful... yes she has an amazing body...yes her smile will melt your heart...she is young and cute and sexy... a sexy angel but an angel with an amazing kinky side..... sweet enough to take to church on Sunday yet dirty enough to fulfill all your dreams.  It was an amazing 2 hours ... in fact it was so amazing that we repeated again the next two days.

BeautifulDelilah was in Newfoundland for three short days ... Every second I spent with her was a gift that pleased me physically and mentally and for which I am extremely grateful...however it still feels like my time was too short....Gentlemen this is a very special lady and I am looking forward to seeing her again. 

Thank You Delilah

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by Ice4fun

Nice review... But doesn't she already have a reco on here... Pistol Pete started one I believe... Should be merged.

No, Ice4Fun's reco is for St. John's Newfoundland

Pistol Pete's is for Ottawa

You write the recommendation for a lady in the city forum in which you had the encounter

If Beautiful Delilah chose for example to now go to Vancouver, another reco thread for her in that city would start

RG

No, Ice4Fun's reco is for St. John's Newfoundland

Pistol Pete's is for Ottawa

You write the recommendation for a lady in the city forum in which you had the encounter

If Beautiful Delilah chose for example to now go to Vancouver, another reco thread for her in that city would start

RG

This thread is IN the Ottawa section :P

• Like 1

Unfortunately it appears that in placing this recommendation I inadvertently selected the BBBJ item from list of services she provides this was 100% my error as all of Delilah's services were provided in a safe manner.

I want to publicly apologize to Delilah for my mistake.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.