Gentlemen - Do You Remember Your First?

As I get older I seem to live my life in shorter time spans and reminisce about the memorable things I experience. It's been 7 months since I started this hobby and I love what it has added to my life.

I'm curious for those who may have been at this for a while if you remember your first experience/lady? Also curious what is the one particular thing you recall from that momentous event? And finally whether you've stayed connected with her and still see her?

For me it's only been 7 months so I can remember it like it was yesterday. I am fortunate that I did quite a lot of research before diving in and I think really knew the lady before we met. But I was still nervous as hell. The experience was amazing but the one thing I remember is that I think she knew I was nervous and she took charge a little. As we shared a glass of wine and got to know each other she sat over me on the couch and told me she didn't have any underwear beneath her dress. I almost lost it right there but will never forget that. Since then I've seen her 6 different times on 4 different trips and the connection has gotten better over the months and when we do get together as unbelievable as it is - each visit still gets better. I can hardly wait for our next meeting!

Yes I can remember that 1st experience, I caught her ad on EC. She is now gone. But the first experience was a quick half hour meeting, and was a very memorable CBJ:bjs:.

After the 1st session was so great, we seen each other a few times there after, and the CBJ meeting turned into full service meetings:bddog:.

Guess you can say I'm well broken into the hobby now:shock:

I sure do !

June of last year was my first time with a lady that I have repeated with several times.

I decided on booking several hours, so we could have dinner and get to know each other. I was really nervous, I remember when I checked in, wondering if EVERYONE around me knew what I was up to....lol..

I paced the room forever, had a shower....paced again, and when she showed up, magically she took control and immediately had me comfortable and at ease.

It pays to tell your SP that it is your first time, she seemed to know what to do and to help me relax and have a fantastic time.....

Never forget that experience ....

I remember the first. As an experience it was a waste other than to teach me to be more thorough and do my homework better before making a selection.

And I remember the second, ended up being a substitute date due to unforeseen circumstances.

And then I remember the third (which should have been the aforementioned second ...lol) which was most importantly the first that was really good...I mean really, really good.8):lol:;-)

Lol...its funny how our minds work sometimes. Often it is not just about what was, it is about what was that matters.;)

Have fun,

jman47

In Amsterdam in my youth; beautiful blonde Dutch girl. I saw her in a window in the red light district. I took me half an hour to build up the courage to approach her. I fumbled and was awkward, but she was patient and good-natured.

After that it was a long time till I tried it again.

A number of years ago when I decided to have my first encounter with an SP I used the Internet to search for and found a provider that I felt was going to provide me with a great encounter, boy was I wrong. I believed the reviews of her from her website, to this day I can only believe that the reviews ... were falsified. I almost decided not to ever see an SP again because of this but I then tried a well known agency girl and the encounter was absolutely tremendous.

I then found Cerb and things have been great, what a community we have here.

And here I am to this day. :grin:

Guest f***2f***

2 years ago....Erika Skye...the lady is now retired....I was very nervous but I had found CERB and read a lot of stuff from the "seasoned" members. Cowboy Kenny had recommended her very highly so I took my chances.

She was amazing and such a nice person to be with. My biggest memory of that night was that the room was really hot so after round one she went over to the air conditioner and bent over to try and get it working. Talk about Heaven by the dashboard light!!:exagerefesses: