A certain lady I see on a somewhat regular basis did something recently that has put a smile on my face for the last few days.

I had booked an appointment at the end of my day so I didn't have to go for meetings and boring stuff after. She knew that I prefer booking things so that I am unrestricted for time if there is a bit of a delay.

A short time before we were to start, she tells me that she was getting delayed, apologized asked me if we could start a bit late. I had my laptop, so I went to a cafe close by and just browsed a bit.

After I left her place, she texted me, and let me know that she put in some money in my bag to apologize for being late. She once tried to return money because I left earlier on a different occasion (long story, I thought I had stayed over my time, while I actually had about 30 min left), and I refused, so I think she decided this way I'd have no option but to accept it.

It was completely unnecessary, but a nice gesture that made my weekend. Thought I'd share.

• Like 5

That was indeed a very nice gesture from this lady. It shows her wonderful personality and how fair a person she is. If you had also enjoyed her company and service, perhaps a nice reco or review would be a great way to publicly thank her ( also for putting a smile on your face ):icon_wink:.

• Like 1

She has a no review policy. But I'll be adding that return money for a tip the next time.

But this is not a review so it should be fine. Is she a sp or mp? No pressure to respond just pointing it out.

But this is not a review so it should be fine.

To clarify, I said this -

She has a no review policy.

In response to this

If you had also enjoyed her company and service, perhaps a nice reco or review would be a great way to publicly thank her

B Is she a sp or mp?

MP