They finally got to me.

I'm heading heading out for my second sleepover in a week with the same lady. Yet I am nervous as hell. Done this hundreds of times without a blink, but this one, she's special. This is the first time in years I've actually worried about making a good impression on someone.

Changed clothes five or six times.

Did 38 set leg workout to burn off nervous energy, that was stupid now I'm pooped.

Oh well, here we go.

It is great that you get that little nervousness. It likely means you're meeting with someone who is very special to you. I luv that feeling and it only builds the excitement to the moment of meeting. It amazed me how it happens so strongly for ladies I've seen for awhile. Us gents truly are blessed.

I would say 'have a great time'...but have no doubt you will.

Cub

Get worried if you didn't have a case of the nerves

The day that nerves and excitement leaves me is the day I stop having encounters...then it's become routine and boring

I get nervous and excited with building anticipation each and every encounter, and a certain lady I see regularly, well a special excitement for her

RG

It was worth it :bddog:

Good, because now I don't feel bad sharing the fact that I literally laughed out loud when I read this

Did 38 set leg workout to burn off nervous energy, that was stupid now I'm pooped.

Glad you had a good time.