Let's say hypothetically you had to choose only one sense during sex. To keep things fair no matter what sense you chose you still have the use of all your sense during orgasm. (Sight, sound, smell, taste or touch)

I know I enjoy each and everyone of them but I'm more keen on touch. I'm not talking with my hands, I often find myself eyes shut and really enjoying the feeling on my body. From the warmth of her body, to the intertwined limbs, the kissing of my neck to the breath of warmth in my ear. All this give me goosebumps.

So what yours?

Guest D***el B***e

hummm interesting angle! I can't say I have one preference (maybe I'm too vanilla) so if I combine all of them together it would be a sense of excitement. I kind of go for the whole experience and the sense of excitement it brings me.

Oh my that's a hard question...like most hear i love being touched but I must say I need to hear...moaning..dirty talk, heavy breathing...that sets off my trigger ;)

Bianca

Guest *l**e

Taste...I loooove eating pussy so incredibly much, I would hate to not taste it!!

I think that when you're up close and intimate, touch becomes the primary sense and so that would be the hardest to give up.

Maybe a more challenging version of the question would be, if you could keep your sense of touch, what single OTHER sense would you retain?

I'm inclined to sight myself, although hearing is a very close competitor.

• Like 2

Guest P***orP**k
Let's say hypothetically you had to choose only one sense during sex. To keep things fair no matter what sense you chose you still have the use of all your sense during orgasm. (Sight, sound, smell, taste or touch)

I know I enjoy each and everyone of them but I'm more keen on touch. I'm not talking with my hands, I often find myself eyes shut and really enjoying the feeling on my body. From the warmth of her body, to the intertwined limbs, the kissing of my neck to the breath of warmth in my ear. All this give me goosebumps.

So what yours?

Touch, definitely...because being blindfolded really enhances touch, I've found...

For me it isn't about the senses, it is my thoughts and my imagination. My mind has to be turned on or my body won't follow ;)

Touch first and foremost but sight a close second...like 51 to 49 if it came down to just two senses

But, at least for me, the emotional connection while not a sense per se, is very important.

Just thinking, cuddling, one of the most enjoyable comforting activities that two people can do. Cuddling involves touch, but it's something to do with your eyes open...but when you cuddle/snuggle with someone you have a connection with, it becomes a very intimate activity. Mind you any sexual activity with someone you have a connection with is far more intimate...but that's JMHO

BTW and JMHO you can have a encounter that is cuddling only (including kissing) and it is a most intimate activity, every bit as those encounters that are sexual.

A rambling from a guy who likes amongst other things, cuddling

RG