Sometime it's better to not say anything if it will be insults lol ; example

I want to share with community as someone I find it quite funny

Recently to try to pay my taxes which had hit me very hard this year..

I decide to trew some incentive specials on my Gfe sessions even overnights

It's has Been few months I do this and for the first time yesterday someone call me stupid and told me that was ignorant as it doesn't make any math sense..That I must be that ignorant xxxxxxx

Anyways..his logic was to calculate my half hour rate special+my hour special and because it didn't total my 1.5 total

I'm an ass

Now my logic when I did my specials was that guests would see how much discount they were getting on the actual fees not making math of Hh 1 and 1.5 and 2

Fixed the problem..I higher my HH fee discounted lmaol

You would think that some people would be greatful on fees been more affordable than normally..And I think most around the country have been so far that why they have book and stay quiet.

Tonight I have " potential client"

Asked me how come it was 180 and now 190 for Hh

I explained that I tried to accommodate to more people and be lower ..But it's a special and I dont have to do it..So I raise the Hh special to quiet those that will call me stupid ass,whore etc

Lesson from this:

Nothing good to say..don't lol

I'm sure now many men will be upset at that fella for saying what he said

Xox VJ

Edited by VictoriaJolie
  • Like 6

Well Victoria, as someone that has met you in person, you are neither stupid nor ignorant. What you did is something that many businesses do when they need extra cash flow on a short term basis. You offer a special to attract extra customers. Virtually every small business does this at some time or another. It's quick sales to generate a little extra cash, nothing more or less. I, for one was happy when you were running your specials when we met, although I don't think I took advantage of that too much. :D

Anyway, don't listen to this jerk and you are right. If all a person has is insults, then they should just keep their big mouth shut.

P.S. Any plans on coming back out west (and north) in the future? Would love to get reacquainted with you. You are such a lovely lady. In the meantime, be well and safe out there.

• Like 1

And no discount would be needed to get my attention...I thoroughly enjoyed our past date VJ. It was even better than expected (and I expected a great encounter) and a memorable date

Thanks Victoria

RG

• Like 1

Interesting to hear these stories from the lady's point of view.

There are lots of posts by these guys. They think they know everything! How many customers a lady sees, how much she should charge, whether she pays taxes, her annual income...they claim to know all this but have never met her.

I'm saving my pennies and counting the days til your return.

Edited by cinelli
  • Like 4

I mean this with all respect and a big smile inside. VJ's post highlights one of the many marvels between men and women's approach to handling things - as a man could never have come up with an explanation like that.

Thanks for sharing

This gentleman has proven 2 things:

1. He doesn't understand "specials". A company doesn't have to discount all of their products just because they discount one of them. Sometimes it IS actually cheaper to buy 2 of the small jars of peanut butter than 1 of the large ones when the small are on sale. (I'm not by any means comparing hobbying to peanut butter, but I do really like peanut butter!)

2. He is an ass. The fact that anyone would say such is thing to you is absolute irrefutable, beyond a reasonable doubt evidence that he is in fact an ass. Don't waste your time being upset about this as he is simply not worth it.

Mikey

• Like 3

Geez.

So you've got a guy who is:

A) going to make a big deal over 10 bucks and

B) insult a lady they were clearly interested enough in to carefully read their ad.

Now when I do that math it seems to me that A + B equals a gent that shouldn't be in this hobby! (or probably talking to women at all for that matter.)