When you don't want to let it go

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Victoria it will be tough letting go as I know what you are going through as I have lost several family members over the past decade. Think of all the good memories that you and your Grandmother had and it will make the transition easier on you. Perhaps talking to a family member that is close to you will help you accept what is occurring .Remember talking issues out with another person will help you through your period of grief. Please remember that keeping emotions bottled up will make you feel worse so don't be afraid to let them out. My sympathies go out to you and your family.

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

My thoughts are with you Victoria. Sounds like your "Mami" is a remarkable lady. Hope she rests easy and goes peacefully. Thanks for sharing with us. Big hugs out to you. At least internet hugs. (((((hugs)))))

Your Mami must be a great lady.

Think of all the good times you have enjoyed together.

Stay strong sweetheart, you have lots of friends here!

Guest **ng***1

Sorry to hear your mami's time has come. Sounds like you had a very special relationship. It's hard to accept it when it happens, but remember that she will always be alive in you. Remember all those special times you had and keep your memories close. You can always count on friends to help you through tough times.

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Lots of warm and pleasant thoughts going your way and many hugs in this most difficult time. I've been there and you are in my thoughts throughout.

Lots of love for you and my prayers are with you. I know how tough that is as I have had to let my grandmother go a couple years ago and it really effected me in a bad way at the time but I have grown to be a lot stronger and remember the happy times. I also feel her presence with me all the time, hope my words help. Huggs Taylor Devine