Maybe I Spoke Too Soon...

we talked all the time, she always told me how much she loved me, missed me, we were having unprotected sex, making plans for the future etc..

Given your intimacy, I don't think it would be out of place for you to call her parents out of concern for her safety. For all you know something serious may have happened to her; but I guess her parents would have notified you (if they like you, that is).

If she's fine, then drop it. Maybe she's still in love with a former flame, maybe you were her rebound, maybe she found somebody else, maybe she had a hot one night stand and feels guilty about it, maybe she wants to be alone, maybe she changed her mind about being in a serious relationship; whatever happened, I guess it's really none of your business anymore and it's time close this chapter. We've all been there.

If you do hear from her again, let her wait it out for a while. Desperation's a turnoff; too eager a beaver means no beaver. :P

Guest D***el B***e

Interestingly enough I read the entire thread, I thought most of the responses are very well thought of, many make a lot of sense and many don't, but being who I am , and being a bit controversial at times, I say ... You're dating defective material, move on. Someone said in an earlier post to run like hell, yup that's how I feel too. Just my opinion.

Given your intimacy, I don't think it would be out of place for you to call her parents out of concern for her safety. For all you know something serious may have happened to her; but I guess her parents would have notified you (if they like you, that is).

If she's fine, then drop it. Maybe she's still in love with a former flame, maybe you were her rebound, maybe she found somebody else, maybe she had a hot one night stand and feels guilty about it, maybe she wants to be alone, maybe she changed her mind about being in a serious relationship; whatever happened, I guess it's really none of your business anymore and it's time close this chapter. We've all been there.

If you do hear from her again, let her wait it out for a while. Desperation's a turnoff; too eager a beaver means no beaver. :P

Yes I agree, desperation is a turn off in all areas of life !! People all need to read between the lines . Hmm, time for us all to do some self evaluation .

Perhaps fantasy verses reality can play huge in these thoughts.

Good luck to all of us!

• Like 2

If it "hurts" to be in love or requires too much work, probably not meant to be. You're just starting out and have these many challenges, I'd say, not going to work in the long run.

Just saying...

• Like 1

Either a hopeless romantic or a sucker for punishment.....anything worthwhile including love, requires work and effort. Just my humble opinion. Good luck.

Sometimes we care about people who have challenges in their lives and that makes relationships very difficult. What we should do in those circumstances is never an easy thing to determine...

• Like 1