I started a thread a week or so ago about regulars. For those gents who have found their favourites I'm curious how the time in-between visits are? I have no illusions about what the relationship is between the regulars I see but I do love the fact that I care for them and miss them. The beautiful women I've met I think know that and have maintained a connection with me during our time apart. This also makes each visit that much more exciting as it builds up. But for the times apart I've found 4 means that help and CERB has been a great tool;

1. The messaging - has allowed me to stay connected while away. I keep and often go back and re-read the messages I've received.

2. The posts - the girls I've gotten close to are just so smart and witty. I love reading their posts and I find it just adds to the respect and admiration I have for them.

3. The pics - I often go to their albums and cycle thru all the pics. Not even close to seeing them in-person but the next best thing.

4. Stories, poems, music - When reading or listening to something I can almost always make a link to one of the beautiful women I've met. Sometimes they aren't always exact but close enough that it can trigger a memory. My latest is Jay Sean ?Do You Remember??

Happy to hear of any other techniques.

Cheers

Couldn't agree more Winnipeg, when a connection is made with a lady and you see her regularly, something as simple as an email or pm from her goes a long way towards maintaining that connection between visits. I especially like when she asks about something that I mentioned in conversation during previous visits, work, health, travel, whatever, it feels damn nice that she remembers and cares.

For that true GFE there has to be some in between communications, even arguing or jealousy! :) Maybe even lunch or something....

Thank you for this thread.

My regular and I often communicate in the "time between." It is hard to label that connection you get when you have that relationship - there is no doubt that it is a bond. I enjoy her company regardless of the physical benefits and I think once you have established that rapport, the heart does follow to an extent. I do genuinely care for her.

There are a few souvenirs that each of us has of the other; I know that when I see something that reminds me of her it makes me smile.

Thanks again!

Well said. I like the souvenir idea. Thanks.

Thank you for this thread.

My regular and I often communicate in the "time between." It is hard to label that connection you get when you have that relationship - there is no doubt that it is a bond. I enjoy her company regardless of the physical benefits and I think once you have established that rapport, the heart does follow to an extent. I do genuinely care for her.

There are a few souvenirs that each of us has of the other; I know that when I see something that reminds me of her it makes me smile.

Thanks again!