Just a question to throw out there, I've known a dancer since last year & keep in contact with her from time to time. I've wondered if she is an SP or not, just got the feeling by some of the things that have been said but

1) too chicken to ask

2) really don't want to offend her in case I am totally wrong

Any thoughts on how to ask politely would be appreciated !

Thanks

Have you tried asking her if she has "another job" besides dancing? Who knows...she might say no, she only dances or she might say she works part-time at Tim Horton's or she might say she is an SP!

Some do work as SP and will mention it if they are confortable in doing so. Avafoxx's comment is a good way in asking discretly, altough i've never asked.

Guest gagagaga

just ask if she does private shows. if she says yes, ask her what her rules are...she'll le you know!!

It has worked for me numerous times

Well, I tried what everyone said, I sent my friend a private message asking how her new job was going & if it was in the field that she was looking to get into????

Been over a week and no reply to the question at all. I will try another message but wondering if she doesn't know how to reply to me.