What a lovely thread this is! After reading about the good samaritan who lay dying on the streets of Manhattan with people virtually stepping over and around him and all the other inhumanity to man that seems to be the only stuff media wants to report about on a daily basis. It's good for the soul to read about people reaching out and taking time to be kind and caring to others who are doing the best they can with the hand they've been dealt.

Good on ya I say and a great reminder to all of us that even the slightest gesture of kindness can mean an awfull lot to someone.

Peace

Mr Green

This such a fine thread that I almost speechless. Soleil's story and her client's reply are a window into goodness in life.

Who among us is not dis/abled for some human interactions?

Tread gently

Hats off to all you big hearted ladies.

There is a young guy in a wheel chair in my neighborhood that I see often on the front porch of his house on a busy street. I can only guess what he thinking, watching pedestrians, cars, cycles go by. As I roll by on my bicycle, I think to myself, " I got problems ???, I can go anywhere, whenever I want"

When we were born none of us had the choice of parents, body, or country.

Some of us lucked out , some of us didn't.

Humility is the first character trait that I sense for whenever I meet someone, and those that equate their luck with superiority, I avoid like the plague.

It's what is between the ears that really counts.

Rep for all the girls in this thread.

Welcome to CERB , big Al.

• Like 1

This may sound stupid to the casual reader, but those of us on CERB I'm sure will understand.

I have always wanted to do something to help people, make a difference etc and when I got into sex work, I really felt like I had found my place.

Most people won't understand that, because they don't understand that not everyone has regular access to sex. But I've always thought that everyone should be able to get laid regardless of ability, social skills, etc.

Truthfully, if everyone was getting laid and we didn't have such strange taboos and stigmas surrounding sex, we'd all be much happier.

• Like 3

But I've always thought that everyone should be able to get laid regardless of ability, social skills, etc.

Truthfully, if everyone was getting laid and we didn't have such strange taboos and stigmas surrounding sex, we'd all be much happier.

Erin, you're a beautiful person. The sp's I've met are all giving and loving individuals. The idea of Making love instead of war resonates with me.

Parkinsons - as most of you may already know - is a disorder of the brain that leads to shaking. A regular of mine unfortunately suffers from Parkinsons. We get along so well - he's the sweetest and most caring man I know.

Hearing him tell me and seeing with my own eyes that I make the twitching & shaking slow down and some times even stop is the best feeling in the world.

Taylor

I totally forgot about that! I used to have a regular with Parkinson's disease as well. Certainly it's not as bad as being wheelchair bound but it's a disability as well. Parkinson's by nature calms down when the individual is using their hands. My woodworking teacher in high school had it as well and it took me a while to not be shocked when his shakes would stop everytime he used a tool.. especially the bandsaw. I kept imagining he would shake and cut himself.

Additional Comments:

Of course the major ''disability'' in our profession to make guys feel okay about is erectile dysfunction. The most frustrating thing for a guy who suffers from this is to try to enjoy the session regardless of whether or not they get hard or cum. Some can cum without getting hard and some not.. enjoying sexual activity despite an erection is a very valuable lesson for some.