No Contact Info ???

Could be an over site. However, it could also be that she wants initial contact via email. Future contact, when she gives her phone number she is stating that she does not want you to block your number.

I know that I am moving away from posting my phone number on BP ads. Courtesy of c-36.

Could be an over site. However, it could also be that she wants initial contact via email. Future contact, when she gives her phone number she is stating that she does not want you to block your number.

I know that I am moving away from posting my phone number on BP ads. Courtesy of c-36.

Hun, you wont need to stop posting your number. The way it is written, INDY can advertise their own services. I would suggest just not selling sexual services rather, just for time and companionship. You can rent, share rent, hire staff. This is what I have read and understood.

Guest t*x****

All good points, but they don't even have e-mail on thier ad? Uhm is there another way to contact said SP through bp.com? Maybe its something I missed? I do consider myself a bit of a newb to this...

Posted via Mobile Device

All good points, but they don't even have e-mail on thier ad? Uhm is there another way to contact said SP through bp.com? Maybe its something I missed? I do consider myself a bit of a newb to this...

Posted via Mobile Device

Is there a REPLY button on ad, top left corner?

Sophia I should clarify.

I stopped advertising my number on BP due to the fact that the majority do not do any research. So i get calls at 3am, questions like rates location. If they had just looked at my website or profile, they would see this information. So, by eliminating these types of calls. It is so much nicer now.

And, any chance I can get to complain about the boob legislation (why wasn't it 36DD? ) I will take a shot.

On backpage there is a link to email the provider. One more way of screening. So that's why I don't put my number any more.

• Like 1

Guest t*x****

ah yes my bad , not looking the link that was clearly hiding in plain site ( ha )

thank you Meagan and everyone else ...

maybe I should look next time with my eyes open .... ha joke ;)

ah yes my bad , not looking the link that was clearly hiding in plain site ( ha )

It's enlightening when those thick foggy men glasses are taken off, isn't it?!

Haha! I couldn't resist ;)

Glad you found the info you were looking for!

thank you Meagan and everyone else ...

There are a lot of things besides contact info in an ad to look for. I know they are short, but look thru a few ads here, and compare to the style of ad you see on BP. There is no reason why someone shouldn't still be able to have a tasteful and well written, well presented ad on bp even with few words available to them.

In other words, be wary of ads that have a lot of '$ is for time and company" pictures in the ad, or pics that are clearly not the sp herself, and a lot of HYPE AND SYMBOLS the equivalent of shouting at you to distract you from the things you should be looking for lol

Guest t*x****

thank you for the insights

still nervous dipping my toes in the party ( so to speak )