Server Time (Date on posts)

The server seams to be having an issue with the time and time zones. I am trying to figure the problem out. If anyone notices the time on the posts are wrong in your time zone please let me know by replying to this thread with the current time you have and the timezone you are in. For instance I am in EST and it is 7:12PM EST so I hope when I submit this post the time stamp says the same.... Crossing my fingers....

Whew! It worked... Please let me know if everyone else has the correct time now.

Thanks, it does appear to be fixed now.

Things reported so far have been ..

1) The search feature would not let people search if they did a search within the hour before I changed the date back. If you tried you would have got an error like "Try again in 3600 seconds" (Or less as 3600 seconds is 1 hour and the time was adjusted 1 hour back).

2) The order of some posts may be out of whack a little (Yes, that is my technical term for this). If you posted within that hour before the server time was changed and someone else posted within the hour after - the post they made would get bumped up above your first post. I have no real way to fix this if it has happened... hopefully nothing really odd happened (If you notice something send it to me and I will see what I can do to make it better.

So far that is it... good news is everyone seams to have the right date/time stamp now on posts.

damn!!!...I hought I had finnaly solved a way to travel through time.........

back to the old drawing board....