Very hard one to narrow down. Being part of the Cerb community, you see and get to know just how many really great, fun and sexy ladies there are to meet. For me in no order of preference just to name a few are...Victoria Jolie, Soleil, Carley Chase, Carrie Moon, Megforfun, Lovely Dorinda and Chrystal. Ya...couldn't narrow it down so good...lol

Ha well I'm not sure if she travels but I would like to meet meg.forfun. Might be going a little too far but there are some members here I would like to meet, they seem like awsome people.

it's difficult to pick among the great sps in halifax, but I'd like to see Cathy Hfxdom and LEXY next.

I'll be home soon sweets and thank you!!

Kisses,

Lexy

Guest P****4*6

Hi There,

Lots of great choices going on here! Someone who has really caught my eye is Danielle Knight. Very pretty indeed! :)

cheers,

Ha well I'm not sure if she travels but I would like to meet meg.forfun. Might be going a little too far but there are some members here I would like to meet, they seem like awsome people.

Meg is an awesome person and a sexy lady. She is one lady I will see again

Some other ladies that I'd like to see, or have scheduled to see, not just because of their looks, but they too come across as awesome ladies in their own right (based on their posts/pm's/emails)

Isabella Gia

Emily Rushton

Loralee Reach

Soleil

Angel Starr

Angela of Ottawa

Victoria Jolie

Emma Alexander

I've probably forgot to mention some ladies, so please no offence intended

But I have to mention, although not a sp, I will see Megan (Megan's Touch)

again, all I'll say, she took my virginity :icon_mrgreen: A review will be coming out this week

And she has retired, but a lady kinda special to me, Gina Leigh. She is one lady i'd love to see again

RG

Cool! I saw my name mentioned a couple of times, and may I just say that it feels amazing to actually be on someone's Wish List. I'm bustin'! :)