CERB - most accepting community around?

Guest s******ecan****

If CERB isn't the most accepting community around I'm not sure who could top us (no pun intended ..or maybe it was).

Recently we had the wonderful story of Big Al and Soliel, but it goes beyond that. Here any sexual desire (so long as its safe and consensual) is accepted.

We don't just tolerate promiscuity (though we have our standards ...safe pratices etc) we encourage and promote different lifestyles.

Here it truly doesen't matter if you're gay straight transgendered etc. You're welcom to participate.

We accept all body types, I love it that gents (me included) and ladies who have body types that don't fit society's current idea of "perfection" are not only free to be themselves on CERB, they can do so with confidence that others are attracted to them precisely because of who they are.

We openly share advice, tips, and encouragement. There seems to be little to no jockeying for position or advantage.

In fact it seems the only thing we don't tolerate is intolerance.....and thats a good thing!

Keep on rockin Cerb!

Kudos to the community and to the Mod(s)

:-)

Edited by s******ecan****
spelling...we even tolerate that!

Guest S***e

I agree with you completely Scott in that CERB is inclusive rather than exclusive. I think its longevity and history can attest to that. There's been very few instances of intolerance concerning many issues over the years all while promoting safe and intelligent practises and choices.

Yes I fully agree, kudos to mod for his hard work and total fairness and quick decisive actions against those who break the rules (and forgiving heart too if I may say so as many those who break the rules are given a second chance to come back and prove themselves) and therefore for keeping this community friendly and free from hostility, prejudism, bait and switch and unfriendly comments like we frequently see on the other board (where I conducted a poll and over 20% indicated that they don't (dare to) post reviews there anymore because of fear of being attacked!!!! and many more complained of negative vibes on that board.).

I would also add another very important comment and that is the fact that cerb is unique in a sense that it provides a very safe environment for the ladies in particular but also for us, to be, to post and to meet each other assured of safety and free from B & S. BTW, do you know of any other reputable media where the ladies can advertise for free?? No, there is none.

I have been a member of the other board that you speak about, for a couple of years, and just as a lurker very minimal posts and a different handle.

I found it amazing that gents that are here and there (and keep the same handle) are so 2 faced.

No wonder others won't post reviews, people are talking out two sides of their mouths, and it really pisses me off when I read shit over there, and then they have the balls to come back here and say something entirely different.

This is why CERB is a most accepting community around, more interaction with ladies,any much more real information, and of course albums.

The other board I find entirely USELESS. I can go a whole week at not miss 3 posts,just goes to show you people are not interested anything said there.Plus the inflamed fighting and arguing there is childess.

So yes CERB is the place to be.

unfriendly comments like we frequently see on the other board (where I conducted a poll and over 20% indicated that they don't (dare to) post reviews there anymore because of fear of being attcked!!!! and many more complained of negative vibes on that board.).

I made the same comments on terb as I did in the post above. Also, I don't agree the other board is completely useless as negative reviews are allowed there and hence a place to know whom to avoid. However we can't have it both ways. We can't expect a friendly board and expect negative comments to be allowed at the same time!!!. It wasn't however, at all my intention to make a comparative post as I agree there is no comparison. I think likely I would have deleted my comment about other board in my first post, if it wasn't quoted, as this thread is about cerb and should have been kept all positive.

I'm not getting into a argument just stating what I see. I do though should take back that the other board is "useless", there is a use for it, where the ladies advertise, so humble apology to those ladies and agencies.

I have been a member on a great many boards, many of them totally unrelated to the community established here. Typically they are established with the best of intentions but in the end fail because of a number of members who feel it is in their own best interest to demean all others to inflate their own sense of self importance.

The difference with CERB? We have, whether we will readily admit it or not, a number of online AMBASSADORS that will address any and all issues with a sense of dignity, interest and humour. I am not just speaking of the MOD here (but kudos to the MOD for maintaining peace.)

There are members that weigh in on issues daily. You may not completely agree with what is said, but you know merely by their presence that a concern/issue/topic will be addressed.

There are people here that I adore, even though we have never met. Whether it is through a thoughtful comment on a board or a meaningful PM, you grow fond of some of the characters here. It is a caring community.

One last thing... can someone throw a bucket of cold water on Mikeyboy??? This group hug is good, but I think he is humping my leg...

It has been a long time that I was a regular reader of threads and posts on CERB, before I became a member.

I must say that since I am a more active member, my experience is utmost positive. The infos are acurate and reliable, but mostly the possibility to be part of a community where SPs, MPs and hobbiests can relate to eachother in a virtual social setting is wonderful. And mostly where the "virtual" can become "real' !

Yes CERB is unique and I am proud to be part of it.

Recently, I had a misunderstanding with an SP about an apt, not a conflict, but only a misunderstanding. Through CERB, with the possibility to PM to eachother, I received some advices from friends, and I was able to clear things up with this SP, in the hope to keep the relationship right. I never thought that I would have the possibility to have support, and to make up. And I am eager to meet her again.

This "business" and the special context of the relationship we have between SPs, MPs and hobbiests, needs to have a community of this quality to support healthy and safe relationships.

I am a lucky man, and a happy hobbiest, since all my encounters were exciting experiences. My discoveries makes me a better man, and hope so, an merrier one. lol