I like to wish all those beautiful Mom's out there a very Happy Mothers Day

300183.jpg

Although not a mother myself, I am a daughter with a very loving mother. I've come to learn being one, is no easy task. So for all the sacrifices and compromises you made for your children, even if they never say it, I will on their behalf...

THANK YOU MOM, FOR GIVING ME LIFE AND YOUR LOVE.

I wish all you mothers a wonderful day, and if it doesn't turn out to be, keep the following in mind. Mother's Day is simply a 'Hallmark Holiday' and none of us should be forced to buy our mothers a card, call or visit on a particular day in May. Any day of the year is good for that. Bless you Cerb Moms.

• Like 1

Agree with your statement Soleil. I have dinner once a week with my Mom ( at her place of course ;) Mom's food is always best), and we chat a couple of times throughout the week.

I join my voice to you Pete and Soleil ont his day.

Let's wish to all our mothers and to all members of CERB that are blessed with children ( sometimes that "blessing" "leur font gagner leur ciel"), a magnificent day well earned.

Happy Mothers to all the strong woman in earth specially mine because she dead last month

Mother your my angel now and in my heart for all my life

Hugs and Kiss xxx

EvaCharms xxx

To all our Moms from all parts of the globe and all backgrounds a very special day for them. And to those Moms within our community who give so much - this is your day! Big embrace to you all from the Cub.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you wonderful ladies. :-D

Being blessed with a very special Mother whom I can honoustly say made my childhood a very happy one and had a huge influence in making me the man I am today. Mothers Day for those who realize the sacrafices these special woman in our lives made each and everyday to me is reciprocated each and everyday by the love and little gestures we now do for them. I agree with Soleil that today is just a hallmark day and Mothersday is truly everyday of the year.

Having just got off the phone with mine, I would like to extend the same warmth, love and compassion that I give to my own to all of you and yours.

Like Soleil and Piper said... we don't really need a day to appreciate all that they have done for us... but it is nice to have a day dedicated to those moms who can no longer be with us physically, but will always remain in spirit.

Ack! Pistol Pete beat me to it! But yeah, Happy's Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! :D

..Sorry...I saw this and couldn't resist :P