Forever Grateful for 2014

Since joining Cerb in 2010 I have always considered this as an amazing community that was composed of a lot of great neighbours consisting of both ladies and men. For the first two years I did a lot of reading and admiring while I sort of looked out the windows to see who was visiting my neighbourhood hoping someday I would have the nerve to say hello, in 2013 I began to get the confidence to say hello when others visited my neighbourhood which has made me a much more happier and contented individual.

I made a commitment to myself that in 2014 I was going to try to say hello to as many of my visiting neighbours as possible. This past year I was taken back on how great all my neighbours are and I am so grateful I decided this was going to be my special year.

My special year got started in February especially when I got to visit a far away neighbour overnight for the first time and it came to a close very recently with a very special extended visit, in 2014 I got to meet some great neighbours that lived very close and some that travelled some very long distances, I even developed the confidence to flirt with a particular French redhead that she should visit my neighbourhood, a visit I will never forget.

Twice this past year I even got to invite two neighbours over at the same time, one for a short visit and the other an extended visit, it was great to see how well these neighbours got along with each other which made these two visits the highlights of the year.

As in every neighbourhood there is some visitors you seem to connect with a little more than the others you would like them to visit every day, with some others you get along so well you even make plans to visit their neighbourhood in the future.

Overall 2014 was a year I will never forget, I thank anyone who visited my neighbourhood this past year, I enjoyed each visit very much, look forward to the possibility of visiting you again in the future whatever it holds for us.

Your happy smiley Magician :)

• Like 4