Congrats Joyful C - 3000 Posts

You are an amazing lady who cares and shares, supports and teaches but you are also beautiful, classy, fun and positive. I've enjoyed many of your posts and have been blessed to know you. Thank you for all you do and please continue doing it!

Guest ***y****9

Isn't Joyful c the same person who started "leila's list, which was the first review board ever?

If so, a HUGE thank you.

Isn't Joyful c the same person who started "leila's list, which was the first review board ever?

If so, a HUGE thank you.

Yes, and it was LYLA.COM Lyla's List and CERB.CA is turning back into lyla.com by the end of the month so change your bookmarks.

• Like 1

Christine was a ground breaker in this business by starting one of the first discussion and reco boards in Canada and I have been thankful to know her and learned a lot from her insight and wisdom over the years. Thanks Christine for all your advice, comments and opinions you have shared over the years. Way to go!!!

• Like 1

Congratulation on the posts. Because of Christine's moderation Lyla's board will always be one of my favorites.

• Like 1

Who knew registering a 4-letter dot-com domain would, one day, come in useful?? I'm just glad to learn it did.

• Like 2