So many movies (and men)...so little time

Okay girls and boys, which of these movies get your votes in terms of leading men and ladies. Mine are ordered as follows

Robin Hood - Russell Crowe :bowdown: and Kate Blanchett

Iron Man 2 - Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlett Johansson

Clash of the Titans - Sam Worthington and Alexa Davalos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6CJenNMsb4

Prince of Persia - Jake Gyllenhaal and Gemma Arterton

Guest s******ecan****

I of course can only offer up opinions re the ladies and my vote would have to be for Scarlett.

What still in my mind is Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas in Fatal Attraction.

But Scarlett, mmmm

Another one, Monica Belluci and Bruce Willis in Tears of the Sun. May I add a picture of Monica taken in 2007 when she was 41 !

monica_belluci.jpg

Oh Angela; would vote for Russell Crow and Kate Blanchet. I am a big fan of those two

Edited by S****l**t
For precision on the post.

Monica Belluci... mmm, mmm... Good call Superlift!

How about Halle Berry and Hugh Jackman in Swordfish... mmmmmmm Halle Berry...

How about a movie with Halle Berry and Monica Belluci in... oh, wait, doh! That's not a movie... sorry, I must have drifted off there for a second... :oops:

Another one, Monica Belluci and Bruce Willis in Tears of the Sun. May I add a picture of Monica taken in 2007 when she was 41 !

monica_belluci.jpg

Oh Angela; would vote for Russell Crow and Kate Blanchet. I am a big fan of those two

Okay... someone said the magic words... Monica Bellucci.

I would vote for pretty much any movie pairing with her, for example:

The Last Supper, starring Monica Bellucci and a tablecloth.

The History of Bread, starring Monica Bellucci and quick active yeast.

Heart Surgery, starring Monica Bellucci and a still beating organ.

yet I digress....

Time for the ladies to chime in....Russell Crow skinny, Russell Crow chubby, Russell Crow short hair, Russelll Crow long hair, Russell Crow at 100 years old!!!!

It is soooo Russell Crow that I have forgotten my old infatuation....he did a few guest shots on Cheers as Kirsty Alley's beau (oh and in Full Metal Jacket)...damn old age and blondness. Eventually i will remember.

K the second I hit send I remembered....Tom Berenger - sexiest man alive!!!

Additional Comments:

I am seriously thinking of dying my hair black!

Tom was in Training Day and Platoon (sexy scar!!!) and not Full Metal Jacket.

I wish my brain could make some kinda sense out of all of the information that is lurking in there!

Edited by Meg O'Ryan
memory failure

I am seriously thinking of dying my hair black!!

No Meg, go for Red - you as a redhead.... mmmm....

Wait, what was the thread about agan??? I got distracted by Meg. :lol:

Scarlett Johansen looked great.

OMG....kk....reminiscent of a younger Robert Downey JR. Carrie, you just found my type of man! Rugged, sexy and not too pretty LOL

check him out in the movies watchmen and PS I love you and of course on tv he was in last seasons' grey's anatomy where I fell in love with him.

Time for the ladies to chime in....Russell Crow skinny, Russell Crow chubby, Russell Crow short hair, Russelll Crow long hair, Russell Crow at 100 years old!!!!

It is soooo Russell Crow that I have forgotten my old infatuation....he did a few guest shots on Cheers as Kirsty Alley's beau (oh and in Full Metal Jacket)...damn old age and blondness. Eventually i will remember.

K the second I hit send I remembered....Tom Berenger - sexiest man alive!!!

Additional Comments:

I am seriously thinking of dying my hair black!

Tom was in Training Day and Platoon (sexy scar!!!) and not Full Metal Jacket.

I wish my brain could make some kinda sense out of all of the information that is lurking in there!

Excuse me young missy, but if I have anything to say about it, you're going to get in line cuz I'm older and bigger than you and I have first dibs on Mr. Russell Crowe.....

...okay, we can share...

Russell Crowe all sweaty and dirty in that Gladiator outfit....:bowdown::bowdown:

Doh!

@ AngelaofOttawa - I'm sorry Angela, I just realized that you had Clash of the Titans listed in your original post here... I'm guessing you enjoyed it (or at least the leading actors). :oops:

I didn't mean to jump on it so hard - IMNSHO (quite often not nearly as humble I should be), I was really disappointed with Clash of the Titans.

I expected a lot more of it, especially after paying extra for the 3D showing. I'm sure that the movie wasn't as bad as I remember it actually - I was probably resenting the lack of 3D in it, and in all fairness to the new production, I absolutely loved the old one from the 80s when I was a kid - my opinion of the new one was likely very biased. I'll bet if I were to watch the old one again now, my opinions would completely change.

Sam Worthington was great though. I also really liked him in the newest Terminator and Avatar.

@ megforfun & AngelaofOttawa - Did I mention how much I looked like Russell Crowe? Really! Chubby Russell Crowe, skinny Russell Crowe, Russell Crowe with long hair, Russell Crowe with short hair... I'm a spitting image! You'd swear I was Russell Crowe! Well, okay, maybe just a little better looking... :lol:

Avatar want my money back fell asleep during the movie twice before the last half hour when there was some action.

Tooth Fairy was funny

Shutter Island is an intriguing but weird movie!

Doh!

@ AngelaofOttawa - I'm sorry Angela, I just realized that you had Clash of the Titans listed in your original post here... I'm guessing you enjoyed it (or at least the leading actors). :oops:

quote]

No, I didn't see all of them yet - just the trailers - that's why I said...so little time...sorry if I mislead y'all. I was eyeing the actors in anticipation.

I don't care what movies Russell Crowe or Robert Downey Jr. are in, they are my favourites all round. I enjoyed Sherlock Holmes and some of my other friends thought it sucked.

Guest O***wa**W

I am a little confused on how Jake Gyllenhaal got cast as the prince of persia. Talk about whitewashing.