Twitter attempts to Fix The Internet after Kim Kardashian breaks it with her butt

If ole Kimmy K wanted to 'break the internet', she should have tried reading a book. That would've halted everything! Showcasing her overly photoshopped rear and her lady bits is something we've all seen before. More than once. Yawn.

I don't follow her nor am I a fan, she's a blatant wearer of fur so that in itself is enough reason for me to dislike her. I find it a shame as she could have so much positive influence with her fame and fortune but she appears to have no philanthropic intentions at all. But I have to give her, her mother and all the family credit for their business sense. After all, they all became mega wealthy for simply being good looking and having big asses.

I think I'm pretty good looking & I definitely have a big ASS....well, sort of.

How come I'm not hugely wealthy?

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls
I think I'm pretty good looking & I definitely have a big ASS....well, sort of.

How come I'm not hugely wealthy?

Are you absolutely shameless and willing to do literally anything at all for attention? That'll help your cause. haha

I don't blame them so much as the people who continuously offer to pay them to show up to something and be photographed lol.

If you were offered 10s of thousands of dollars just to show up, get a photo, speak into a microphone to say welcome to the club, or happy birthday gary, would ya turn it down?

:)

The "Momager" knows how to keep her daughters in the spotlight. I am sort of in mystified towards that family where their business sense and as a reality tv dynasty type image are concerned but their only talent is knowing how to keep themselves in the spotlight. Including Kim K. Now if I can stop dreaming in my sleep once a month about spending time with this entire family ( I have no idea why and would not want to be them), I will be happy!