A Post Of Appreciation To The Ladies In Current Climate

I agree wholeheartedly, brother RG. It is easy to take for granted what the ladies do but this thing has made them have to really re-think everything and work extra hard to get it "just right" so as not to violate this idiotic new legislation.

• Like 1

I am really mad about this charade.

It is going to hurt a lot of women badly. Women who do this for a bit of extra cash to feed their kids, to pay for school, not to buy drugs, fur coats or jewellery.

How does this help a single mom who is just trying to make a bit of extra cash and is not hurting anyone?

Like with any income generating entity one must adjust to new business climates constantly in order to survive and remain profitable so revising income models, marketing approaches and business plans is an ongoing necessity and a cost of doing business.

Peace

MG

Having been through many changes from once doing only 1 hour plus appts where clients would actually take the time to read a website and where the economy was much more stable with more cash to play around with to returning after a few years and everything was very different. I had more of a jet set lifestyle then traveling all the time and having 2 high end condos in two different cities at the same time. I was on my game when I left.

I came back and began working with another lady doing half hour appts and realizing that most men were looking at the non industry sites where classified ads took over. This also included dropping my rates a bit to fit into the current business model I was now using. This was same day spots mostly middle day nooners for guys who wanted to by on their lunch break and the guys on the drive home. That's where business was at during this time. I didn't even know how to speak to customers on the phone because everything I used to do by email and get the number to confirm.

It took some time and at first there were things I thought I didn't want to adjust to because I was so used to doing things a certain way. I told myself to get off my high horse because things were different now and if I were coming back to this business, nothing ever stays the same. I thought I was "humbling" myself at the time but I look back now and realized I became vert comfortable with the ways things were.

I'm still here and I have adjusted. I have great customers, I've enhanced my communication skills by being able to converse with customers a lot more and more outgoing as a result. I took such characteristics as my age, my looks and body type, ny personality and made it work within the current climate in the business then and now. Sometimes there are things we don't want to necessarily adjust to but if you want to survive in business, you have to adapt to what's happening around you and just go with it. In any type of business, it's sink or swim. And I've decided to swim and I've got the life jacket. The life jacket came with life lessons learned, age and maturity and "humbling" one 's self when needed.

I adapted many times and will again.

• Like 1

Thanks RG. I also want to give a shout out to the guys who are also adapting to the changes. I've met some really great guys recently, and the one thing they keep saying is that they are glad I'm doing things on the up and up. They don't need to worry when seeing me, because I've adapted and personally love the changes.

• Like 1