What Would be Your Favourite Naked SP Activity?

Don't disagree Angela and I certainly have my favourite outfits but I was strictly looking for those fun naked activities we might all like to witness/partake in.

Personally I think men and women look sexier with even a little bit of clothing on....seduction, mystique, arousal......

Guest W***ledi*Time
any exercise/ workout routine would definitely work

i remember the 20 minute workout on CITY and i would imagine the girls naked when i was younger

How about swimming ... or the trampoline ...

Guest O***wa**W

I have a client who likes to watch me paint my nails naked.

Hey Pete

Maybe the song tight fitting jeans is suiting of Meg according to Angela

Just maybe when Im in Orleans tomorrow she maybe waliking in jeans wont be hard to notice that smokin body in jeans

Meg you should never be confined, (well perhaps when you and I are confined to your room of play :)) Then you should always be naked:mrgreen: I would how ever would love to see you in some nice tight fitting jeans:bowdown:

Naked Tango lessons. That would be fun.

dancing (not strip dancing) (like ballroom dancing - or even like modern dance) (or like a dance teacher...to teach me to dance:) )

I wouldn't pogo though.....unless you're wearing a cup...but then you wouldn't be naked :)

Peace

Mr Green

I have a client who likes to watch me paint my nails naked.

I could get into HIM painting my toenails while naked LOL

That's an option?!?!?

;)

Scrub the floor or the bathtub on all four naked.... And of course I would give a hand in getting soap and water all over the 2 of us.

SNS724

Guest O***wa**W

With all the feet fetishists out there, I bet you could make that happen pretty easily!

Hell Yes!! I would LOVE to do that Meg!! Though I worry that I wouldnt be able to concentrate lol...Id just want to massage them and kiss them and ummm...well you know! So if you would like the worst toenail paint job in the world...Im your man! (However...You would get a super cute spazz that would give your feet tons of attention!)(and, fearing that the rest of your body would be jealous...I would give your whole YOU tons of attention!)

Originally Posted by megforfun

I could get into HIM painting my toenails while naked LOL!

With all the feet fetishists out there, I bet you could make that happen pretty easily!

Guest O***wa**W
Hell Yes!! I would LOVE to do that Meg!! Though I worry that I wouldnt be able to concentrate lol...Id just want to massage them and kiss them and ummm...well you know! So if you would like the worst toenail paint job in the world...Im your man! (However...You would get a super cute spazz that would give your feet tons of attention!)(and, fearing that the rest of your body would be jealous...I would give your whole YOU tons of attention!)

I bet your pedicure wouldnt be much worse than what I give myself! It is hard to do your own toes properly.

I bet your pedicure wouldnt be much worse than what I give myself! It is hard to do your own toes properly.

For sure...that's why I threw that one out there LOL...just don't have the same flexibility I had 20yrs ago LOL