YEAH - school bus cameras

Almost nothing pisses me of more than drivers who ignore school buses stopped with lights flashing and picking up/letting off children. Now in a few buses in Saskatchewan and Manitoba they are installing cameras. So far in about 4 weeks they have caught a huge number of offenders. Bet your boots cameras will be in all across Canada very soon. Couldn't be happier.

• Like 2

I agree, this and school zone/ playground speeding are my biggest road "pet peeves". I am sick of these people that think their lives are so important, they can't wait 30 seconds or slow down and be aware of children crossing the road or debarking from a bus. Hell, I have a busy schedule in my work but even when the bus has just the yellow light flashing, I stop and wait.

I remember one time stopping for a school bus that was just starting to stop and had the yellow lights on. The two cars behind me did the same but behind that some idiot pulled out and barreled past us all doing about 120kph to get by before the sign came out and the bus had the red lights going. I seriously wanted to track the guy down and beat his ass but I was so stunned, I didn't even get the license plate.

• Like 1