Just because pleasure still can exist above and beyond and U R entitle to it darling!

U come to us totally surrendered and open to the most satisfaction and pleasure of all senses... we R all devoted to U and all aspects of what companionship implies.. we R there for U and solely for U darling!

We R just there so U spend a great no a wonderful time so U can leave with a smile on your face and your heart and body happy.

We just LUV being with U and pleasing U and R enjoying each bit of it cuz we R the ladies U need love!! We really R so yes U can confide let yourself go and U don't need to worry whatsoever of what will happen after the door is close chéri. We R true and lovely companions or 'dames de compagnie' like I am love.

When U walk in U R already forgotten for the face of the world. U R with me or with any lady and just please be confident. U can trust me, us for WE care for U and U will be safe at my or our places love so do not worry about this stupid law just be confident in me and all the ladies. Can't talk for myself cause I haven't been in the biz long enough but this law won't change a thing... the profession of pleasing has been on since the beginning of the world and I don't believe it will stop due to a stupid bill.

I personally have my list of sexy friends on me to cater all needs so gentlemen just lay back, relax and just be U with us any and ALL the time babes!!!

Yours, truly and very honestly, and pretty sure I can also sign for lots of my lovely ladies friends darling,

Barbara

xxxxooo

I am bubbly, genuine and authentic, classy and sexy , pretty with flamboyant, long, curly red hair, green eyes, natural 38D and curvy as suggest the pics.

I also have downtown Ottawa location honey but do not host there all the time. At Ottawa location only host for apt of 1 hr and over unless specified otherwise.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence.

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 3