I miss:

-When ignorance was bliss (even thou I don't believe there is much value in ignorance (other than hugely monetarily, albeit I despise greed with a passion))

-When first experiences make me giddy

-When I feel moments of true love. Like when sparks fly before fizzling-out in the darkness of the night and the coming morning light.

-When I'm existential feeling oneness.

-Waldorf and Stadler

-Wayne and Shuster

-Snuggling

-Butterfly Kisses

hmmmm that would be fun...the girl I used to make out with up there was a hot little redhead who lived across the street!! Have no idea where she is today but I'm sure there are some other hot little red heads around lol:sm185:

My 8 year old red-haired, blue-eyed niece is already a heart-breaker. Her Dad says she can't date until she's 30.

According to WIKI, even Charlie Brown first fell in love with a redhead during a school lunch period back on November 12, 1963, saying, "I'd sure like to eat lunch with that little red-haired girl...

I miss her being between the ages of 2 and 4 years old when she believed everything I told her. such as it's time to go bed because the bunny rabbits have gone back down their holes.

I miss the fact that I used to be able to pick her up and spin her around.

I miss watching the movie Nemo with her twice in one day for months!!

Guest f***2f***
My 8 year old red-haired, blue-eyed niece is already a heart-breaker. Her Dad says she can't date until she's 30.

According to WIKI, even Charlie Brown first fell in love with a redhead during a school lunch period back on November 12, 1963, saying, "I'd sure like to eat lunch with that little red-haired girl...

I miss her being between the ages of 2 and 4 years old when she believed everything I told her. such as it's time to go bed because the bunny rabbits have gone back down their holes.

I miss the fact that I used to be able to pick her up and spin her around.

I miss watching the movie Nemo with her twice in one day for months!!

Oh yeah those times with our kids went all too fast.

the Drive In at Fisher and Baseline....yeah I think I was there last night...ate at the Lone Star.

Looking under the cap from a Coke bottle and finding out you won! Even if it was only another bottle of Coke or a bag of chips :mrgreen:. Now all they give you is a number and then you have to go online, sign into iCoke, enter the number, blah, blah, blah :(

Looking under the cap from a Coke bottle and finding out you won! Even if it was only another bottle of Coke or a bag of chips :mrgreen:. Now all they give you is a number and then you have to go online, sign into iCoke, enter the number, blah, blah, blah :(

I remember when all that was under the cap of a bottle of coke, was a bottle of coke!!!! hehehehehehe

I miss that scene in "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie starts fondling the leg lamp..... WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! THAT IS ONE OF AVA'S LEGS!!!!!!!!!! I am sure of it.... wow... AVA is a MAJOR AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ralphie.jpg

I miss that scene in "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie starts fondling the leg lamp..... WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! THAT IS ONE OF AVA'S LEGS!!!!!!!!!! I am sure of it.... wow... AVA is a MAJOR AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! You're the best!!! Kinda wishing it was Christmas now...and that you were Ralphie...and that I was a lamp ;)

ralphie.jpg

LOL!!! You're the best!!! Kinda wishing it was Christmas now...and that you were Ralphie...and that I was a lamp ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh baby!!!!!!!!! We can have Christmas in June!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Lucy!

Pogoballs!

Popples

strawberry shortcake (the original one)

Rainbow brite

beach boys cassette

That's just off the top of my head!

Larry "Bud" Melman

When the "Made in Japan" label meant that it was ... ummm... crap

A 70 MILES per hour speed limit, which everyone ignored anyway

When parents were responsible for their kid's safety, not governments

When the Who, the Stones, and Aerosmith were under the age of retirement

Canister sets that had a "grease pot"

Burger Chef

Christmas without apologies

DJ'ing till 3 am or occasionally till dawn :)

or

Just plain partying till 3 am or occasionally till dawn ....

Cant rule out sex yet still do that one some times ;)

Loki318

I missed it the first time in the 60's and in the 70's it was sort of free love. By then the ladies were realized hey not only do I not have to worry about pregnancy, but this sex thing is worth something.Back then they weren't exactly sure what it was worth, but it was something. Well now we all know; 200/hr, plus travel, plus hotel, plus what ever.

Now I'm at a point in my life that I don't give a crap about the cost (I still value good service for good money), but I miss the egalitarianism.

Gentlemen; there is no free love. We have lost the war ! The best we can do now is to make sure we get the best settlement you can. To keep the most even playing field we can it is nessicary to review, reviews, review.