Well to be honest Cindy... I have an extra chair... you could have come out in your underwear with a drink and a cigar and joined me... that would have been better!!!! :roll:

Im coming over. :smile:

Guest C****** K***e

I substitute beer for meals, get naked, and take ridiculously long naps, just like everyone else.

I also get out my accordion and practice.

I have many secrets! I read, but a guerrilla reading where I will have several books and magazines and just jump from one to another. I make up the bed with fresh sheets, make toast with peanut butter and honey triangles, fill a platter and grab a mason jar of juice and curl up in my bed and read and leave crumbs everywhere.

I sit in the dark and window watch at night. Here in Ottawa I have two buildings to watch and in Calgary I have lots of houses within eyeshot. Sometimes in my robe, sometimes naked, sometimes with binoculars. I love watching people do mundane stuff like make dinner and fold laundry. I actually people watch all the time, everywhere I go.

I eat giant boxes of stuff. Cookies, cereal, crackers all with old cheddar cheese and milk.

I have a 30x's magnifying mirror. I have seen every inch of my body up way too close.

I thread any hair I haven't had lasered when I use the mirror and debate if spackle might be pliable enough to use as a filler on me.

I wear 6 inch platforms and loads of silly costume jewelery with my tracksuit when I clean my house.

I drink virgin margaritas for breakfast on Sunday and dream of the day I turn 65 and can have a real one every morning for breakfast instead of my usual smoothie.

When I go OCD I sit and straighten the fringe on my carpets and pillows one by one while I listen to old Motown or the Beach Boys.

I put on Santana when I'm in the bathtub and slip down below the water and listen to it thru the water.

I scratch my bum...a lot. Sometimes it itchy because I'm wearing something stupid (but it looks amazing), sometimes I test my nails to see if they are too sharp, and sometimes it just feels good.

I play with the bubbles in the kitchen sink. There are always bubbles in my sink because I cannot function in a house without a sink full of water in the kitchen. Not sure why.

I eat out of the jars in my fridge and only drink out of mason jars unless I'm entertaining.

I love wearing mens underwear.

cat

Im coming over. :smile:

woohoooo!!!!! You are welcome anytime hun!!!

Okay... since we're traveling down that road...

I get home from work, go immediately to the bedroom. I lose the pants. I lose the nice shirt. I lose the shoes and socks. I am now in my boxers and tshirt. This is how I live.

Oh and since I am home, I have to pee. I sit down. Like a girl. Standing up and aiming takes effort and concentration. In fact, unless I am in a rush, regardless of whether I am home or not, I sit down. Like a girl.

Oh and I nap. I am serious about naps. I forego meals for naps.

Tonight, in my boxers and my tshirt, I went out on my balcony. I sat in my comfy chair, I had a corona in one hand and a Monte Cristo #5 in the other. I sat in the dark on my balcony, in my boxers smoking and drinking.

Those, my friends, are guilty pleasures.[/QUOte] sounds awesome and i know sin cindy would make a great lady to enjoy it with

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest f***2f***

OK you asked for it....

-I fart, sometimes really bad!!

-Wear loose sweats with no undies.

-Drink stiff shots of rum and coke.

-Talk to myself and answer my own questions

-Google random shit and then share it with my colleagues the next day who sometimes look at me like I'm fucking nuts

-NAP, NAP AND UBER NAP.

-Watch for hot girls walking by on the street...

-when my cute neighbour comes out across the street I watch her get her bicycle out and wonder why she lives with the fucking loser she lives with.

Guest Ou**or**n

And I get bombed for breakfast in the morning

I get bombed for dinner time and tea

I dress in rags, smell a lot, and have a real good time

I'm a genuine example of a social disease

-Elton John and Bernie Taupin

and my occasional weekend :)

I have many secrets! I read, but a guerrilla reading where I will have several books and magazines and just jump from one to another. I make up the bed with fresh sheets, make toast with peanut butter and honey triangles, fill a platter and grab a mason jar of juice and curl up in my bed and read and leave crumbs everywhere.

I sit in the dark and window watch at night. Here in Ottawa I have two buildings to watch and in Calgary I have lots of houses within eyeshot. Sometimes in my robe, sometimes naked, sometimes with binoculars. I love watching people do mundane stuff like make dinner and fold laundry. I actually people watch all the time, everywhere I go.

I eat giant boxes of stuff. Cookies, cereal, crackers all with old cheddar cheese and milk.

I have a 30x's magnifying mirror. I have seen every inch of my body up way too close.

I thread any hair I haven't had lasered when I use the mirror and debate if spackle might be pliable enough to use as a filler on me.

I wear 6 inch platforms and loads of silly costume jewelery with my tracksuit when I clean my house.

I drink virgin margaritas for breakfast on Sunday and dream of the day I turn 65 and can have a real one every morning for breakfast instead of my usual smoothie.

When I go OCD I sit and straighten the fringe on my carpets and pillows one by one while I listen to old Motown or the Beach Boys.

I put on Santana when I'm in the bathtub and slip down below the water and listen to it thru the water.

I scratch my bum...a lot. Sometimes it itchy because I'm wearing something stupid (but it looks amazing), sometimes I test my nails to see if they are too sharp, and sometimes it just feels good.

I play with the bubbles in the kitchen sink. There are always bubbles in my sink because I cannot function in a house without a sink full of water in the kitchen. Not sure why.

I eat out of the jars in my fridge and only drink out of mason jars unless I'm entertaining.

I love wearing mens underwear.

cat

Love it cat!

People watching rocks!

6inch platforms when cleaning rocks!

Scratching your bum alot rocks!

Mason jars drinking rocks!

Wearing mens underwear rocks! (especially boxers)

You Rock! Thanks for sharing - a woman cut from my own cloth ;)

OK you asked for it....

-Talk to myself and answer my own questions

-Google random shit and then share it with my colleagues the next day who sometimes look at me like I'm fucking nuts

-NAP, NAP AND UBER NAP.

-Watch for hot girls walking by on the street...

-when my cute neighbour comes out across the street I watch her get her bicycle out and wonder why she lives with the fucking loser she lives with.

Jeebus Boner.... I never knew I had an identical twin.

When everyone is out, I finally get the chance to crank up my amplifier and play my guitar nice 'n' loud. The good old Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin riffs just don't sound quite right when you play them quietly.