Just wondering if I'm the only one...

Guest o*****a*****r

I hooked up with a lady I used to date many, many years ago. I remembered having great sex with her but didn't recall why I stopped seeing her.

We picked up where we left off very quickly and now I know why I stopped seeing her. The sex is great and she's clean and smells great but afterwards she leaves smells on me that really, really turn me off!!! (All from her "wetness" if you know what I mean)

I believe there is nothing she can do about this but was wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

I imagine other gents and/or SP's may have encountered this or am I the only one?

TIA, OCG

Guest o*****a*****r

Lol! You would think so...

But after a shower and quite a few hand washings in between I still needed to spray Axe on my hands about 15 minutes ago. :sad: As the "scent" keeps re-appearing and I can't stand it!

Now I remember why I stopped seeing her 20+ years ago as sleepovers were even harder to take. It's too bad as she's a wonderful woman who I get along with very well and the sex is great.

In hindsight I'm thankfull that she pushed me away from "going down" and instead went for the main event lol :-P

Try using a condom! I suspect your not. Some peoples chemistry is off, years ago I had a roomate who complained about this exact thing. Everything was fine until after... turns out when some peoples fluids mix together it can get rather rancid (Sometimes not even wash off easily). Solution... keep the fluids from "Mixing" and all is good.

Yeast infections are very common too. Some women get them all the time just from having sex.

Guest o*****a*****r
Try using a condom! I suspect your not. Some peoples chemistry is off, years ago I had a roomate who complained about this exact thing. Everything was fine until after... turns out when some peoples fluids mix together it can get rather rancid (Sometimes not even wash off easily). Solution... keep the fluids from "Mixing" and all is good.

Yeast infections are very common too. Some women get them all the time just from having sex.

Thank God a condom was used or I'd have to spray Axe down there too lol! Ouch! I like your chemistry theory as she told me she loves the smell of me but I can't stand the smell on my hands from her!

Thanks

Guest **ng***1

I have had the same experience. I knew a wonderful girl that had a very strong odour but was very clean. We had lots of really fantastic sex but the odour stayed for a long time. At first I didn't think too much of it but after a while I wondered if other people could smell it off me. We were really just good friends (with benefits) so the relationship stayed at that level. As for removing it, I don't have any answers but it will fade over the period of the day. Just remember how good it was and maybe it was worth it.

Guest B***ke Ba****

Try washing with lemon juice. It works after filletting fish! Lol

Posted via Mobile Device