If I remember right, I needed to login in through the Web browser. When you select the mobile site, it asks you if you want to load it in Tapatalk, which I did. Then, voila, it appears ever after on my tapatalk accounts list.

I couldn't find it by searching either.

Kinda annoying, but only til you're finally in.

Scrb

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

I've searched the forums at tapatalk and it doesn't even list lyla.com. I've also read that there is some "questionable content" blocking happening on some platforms. It's very frustrating.

• Like 1

The only way I was able to get it to work was to open Lyla.com in my browser on phone, then when the site loaded it asked me if I wanted to open in Tapatalk. Same method as Scribbles!

I only experienced a brief problem with Tapatalk when Cerb became Lyla. Lyla has worked perfectly fine for me in Tapatalk ever since.

Should note...I couldn't find Cerb or Lyla in Tapatalk forum list and only method to get Lyla in Tapatalk was to go through the browser and have open in Tapatalk. Since then it has been in Tapatalk and worked fine every time.

The only way I was able to get it to work was to open Lyla.com in my browser on phone, then when the site loaded it asked me if I wanted to open in Tapatalk. Same method as Scribbles!

I only experienced a brief problem with Tapatalk when Cerb became Lyla. Lyla has worked perfectly fine for me in Tapatalk ever since.

Should note...I couldn't find Cerb or Lyla in Tapatalk forum list and only method to get Lyla in Tapatalk was to go through the browser and have open in Tapatalk. Since then it has been in Tapatalk and worked fine every time.

Unfortunately I never get asked if i want to open in Tapatalk when i open http://www.lyla.com in my browser.

What browser you have on your phone? I have an iPhone and I believe that when I tried using Safari, I was never asked also. I fortunately have the chrome browser app and it prompted me if I wanted to install Tapatalk or open in Tapatalk.

Note: Just checked chrome browser app on the phone and yes it was this browser that gives me the prompt.

There are a number of posts on the tapatalk forum about the fact that Apple has required that tapatalk remove any sites with adult content from their search feature so unless you know the exact url or have a browser on your mobile device that picks up and asks you if you want to use tapatalk you are out of luck. The chrome browser works btw.

In my case i am using a BlackBerry and the browser does not pick up tapatalk so i don't get prompted and i could not find another browser to install that would work.

Ultimately I did a work around by downloading the chrome browser and tapatalk on my IPad so that i got the tapatalk prompt and could add the lyla to my tapatalk profile... now i can also access it from my BlackBerry.

Good to have it back up and running.... but another reason to dislike Apple.

BTW Much thanks to the MOD for working at getting solutions to this problem for all of us especially with so much on their plate with all the issues around the new Law. This country could use that same leadership in its politician's

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Just wondering does anyone have Tapatalk working on a Blackberry?

I use blackberry and have not been able to get it to work for quite some time.

I'm not sure what's up with it. I can see highlights, I can log in but it won't let me look at anything else and even logged in it claims I'm not and I don't have access. Not on Blackberry but it seems to be an issues on all fronts.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Just wondering does anyone have Tapatalk working on a Blackberry?

I use blackberry and have not been able to get it to work for quite some time.

I use a BB Q10 and havent found a TapaTalk app for it. i use it on my Galaxy phone with no trouble.

I use a BB Q10 and havent found a TapaTalk app for it. i use it on my Galaxy phone with no trouble.

There was an app on Amazon fo BlackBerry10 that was initially working on my BlackBerry Passport But now does not.