The first thought that popped into my mind was "Extra Large" but everyone who has met me would know that was just wishful thinking.

On a more serious note I don't think I have a specific preference all I can say is I have never had a problem with whatever was provided by the amazing ladies I have met.

Of course with the new law and the elimination of prostitution in Canada effective 3 days ago I am guessing I will no longer need to consider issues related to condoms as I don't wear them with my wife. Hmmm I think I will check the stock market listing for condom manufacturers their values must have fallen dramatically this week and I thought that Mr Harper's Conservative government was business friendly. Lolol

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Guest t*x****

the ones that don't break....

ba dum dum ....joke

as long as they fit , work , and are comfortable for both parties ...

Trojan's Fire and Ice ███'s to mind ...

;)

Guest D***el B***e

Condoms with novacaine (or something similar) on the inside. It numbs your Mister and makes you last longer. Hard to find though!

[ATTACH]260[/ATTACH] Thought this was just too funny not to post.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I tried those numbing one's once without knowing and didn't understand the strange tingling feeling.

I do prefer ONE condoms. However a recent sampler pack I purchased had banana flavour one's in it. The freaking bedroom smelled like bananas for a couple of days. I hate bananas. grrr...

I've always had a hard (ha ha) time finding a condom that fits. So I went to Venus Envy in downton Ottawa and picked up one of their sampler packs. What a great shop! Each sampler had eight different brands and types. The sampler packs come in snug, medium and large. Even though I'm not huge I found the best fit was the Lifestyles Skyn Large. I'm thicker at the base than at the head so most condoms only go on half way.

I've been back to buy all sorts of other toys and things since. A very positive sex friendly place.