Go Hawks Go!

Yeah, but we would have heard

five times. The Hawks had better tighten things up around their net. All around great game to watch, though.

Last night after the game I was up too late downloading Chelsea Dagger and cleaning up my ipod. I know alot of Philly fans that hate that song now!! It`s awesome to play it when I talk to them, I would like to have it on facebook but I`m not that computer literate.

Can`t wait for game two...Go Hawks!!!

I think the Chelsea Dagger song they play is the best in the league for goal-scoring song choice.

Sadly I missed the game last night, but they won!! It's such an exciting playoffs with two teams so deprived of the cup. I'm rooting for Chicago, though. Nothing against Philly, but I want Chicago to take it home.

Guest S***e

I really wanted to see the Habs and the Blackhawks Lindsay, but it wasn't be be. The Habs did so well considering they got to the playoff by one point and were supposed to be eliminated by the Caps. Not so! And then by the Pens. Not so! I will always pull for any of the "original six" except the Leafs!!! LOL

I think the Chelsea Dagger song they play is the best in the league for goal-scoring song choice.

Sadly I missed the game last night, but they won!! It's such an exciting playoffs with two teams so deprived of the cup. I'm rooting for Chicago, though. Nothing against Philly, but I want Chicago to take it home.

Yup! You got that right. If they don't they're done. I think it will be a tough and entertaining series nonetheless.

The Hawks had better tighten things up around their net. quote]

Guest S***e

I heard "Chelsea Dagger" twice last last night, just enough to win 2-1 over the Flyers sending everyone off to Philly for game 3 with the Hawks up 2-0 in the series. Hossa's the man!

Yup, nice to see Hoss finally get one. Also nice to see a few calls against the Flyers, but I was worried in the first when the Hawks didn't capitalize on the (almost) back-to-back power plays.

Kane didn't seem "on" last night either. Was he missing from the bench at the end of the game?

Guest S***e

4-3 for the Hawks in overtime over the Flyers to take the cup for the first time in 49 years...Hossa's the man!!! Congrats to Patrick Kane who scored the winning goal. Excellent game and series by both teams. I'm hockeyed out. Congrats to the Chicago Blackhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-3 for the Hawks in overtime over the Flyers to take the cup for the first time in 49 years...Hossa's the man!!! Excellent game and series by both teams. I'm hockeyed out.

Spike... you and I both remember when hockey used to have the cup final in April and May... I too am "hockeyed" out. It was nice to see some of the old guys around at the arena during the series.... Bobby Hull was rather emotional last night and it was heart warming to see him with tears of joy in his eyes when the 49 year curse was lifted.

A well deserved victory!

Guest S***e

That's for sure OD!!! Bobby Hull in Chicago and Jean Belliveau in Montreal...icons of the game.

Spike... you and I both remember when hockey used to have the cup final in April and May... I too am "hockeyed" out. It was nice to see some of the old guys around at the arena during the series.... Bobby Hull was rather emotional last night and it was heart warming to see him with tears of joy in his eyes when the 49 year curse was lifted.

A well deserved victory!

Well, it's official - the Leafs have taken first place! I'm pretty confident they can beat Chicago, but can they out-do the Rangers' record?

Go Leafs go!

Seriously though - good on Chicago! Well earned victory.

ya...heck of a series. I was the only one cheering for Philly in my group of friends...lol. Well, at least with the cup mvp hailing from manitoba, we should get a first hand look at the cup here in the Peg!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S******s*m
Was Meg cheering for Philly???:mrgreen:

I heard she wore a Philly jersey - gave them the luck they needed - ;) ;) ;) Three cheers for Meg!