It's been about 2 weeks since I've returned from Ottawa. I'm over the chest infection I managed to catch while I was there, and I'm finally ready to tell all.

Firstly, if you don't live in Ottawa, take a trip out there, it's more than worth it. ;) Besides the SPs out there being unquestionably the most welcoming, helpful and caring bunch of women I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. For reasons unknown to myself, the SPs in Winnipeg don't seem to operate with the same camaraderie the girls in O-Town do. They welcomed me with open arms. There were no awkward moments, it was as if I've known them for ever.

If you do happen out to Ottawa and you're fortunate enough to be chosen by the illustrious PistolPete for a booking, count yourself lucky. Here is a man who has a true appreciation for women. That is, all women, of all races, weights and body-types. He is extremely sensuous and appreciative. He is a wonderfully sensual kisser and truly knows a woman's body. Pete has a way of making you feel like the time on the clock has stopped. We had 2 hours to play together, but to me, the time flew by far too quickly.

I don't know if this is allowed, but I'd like to make 2 recommendations. My first is the town of Ottawa...go and visit! My second of course, is the incomparable Pistol Pete. You won't soon forget your time with him. Oh, and he does resemble Harrison Ford too! YUM! :grin:

Happy to hear that you are feeling better Sunshine!

It was great to meet you and I am sure we will all anticipate your next visit!!!

Guest s******ecan****
For reasons unknown to myself, the SPs in Winnipeg don't seem to operate with the same camaraderie the girls in O-Town do.

Not the first time I've heard this....too bad because we're all better off when we take a positive approach.

Guest S***e

Glad to hear that you are well now and that you enjoyed Ottawa (and PP of course). I'm sorry that I was unable to see you while you were here as I was in the hospital at that time for some surgery. I went in the day you arrived and got out a couple days later so I wasn't in much condition for an encounter of the most pleasant kind. Stay well.

Happy to hear that you are feeling better Sunshine!

It was great to meet you and I am sure we will all anticipate your next visit!!!

Meg is unquestionably one of the sweetest women I met in Ottawa. Of course she does have some competition in that department! I'm talkin' to you Carrie, Angela, Erin, Annessa and Wayfarer! Lots of love to each one of you. See you all again soon! :grin:

AI think this needs to go in the recomondation section..........let alone Soleil speaks so nicely of Ottawa and it's inhabitants.......but this is more a review of Pete.....

Three cheers for the lucky bastard to Pete who gets a review.........well done Pete......well done......

Well done for Ottawa to.....three cheers for all!!!!!

Soleil,

It was such a pleasure spending the time with you as well, and thank you kindly for your warm words, I'm blushing.

I certainly still have the 2 hours we spent together in my memory bank. It was not just the sexual activities, it was the friendship and the great communication while on our date and even prior to your arrival in Ottawa that made our time very sensual.

You know for sure that if you do plan a trip again, it would be my pleasure to say hello to you again in your arms.

The women here in Ottawa are exactly as you say, very supportive of each other and very caring, which makes them all a "class act".:bowdown:

I'm thoroughly enjoying myself having to met some (most) of ladies here and certainly enjoy their company too.:mrgreen:

Thanks again,

Pete

Likewise I do not swing that way <Insert smiley with him having his hands protecting his bum with :roll: facial expression> Thanks though, perhaps a beer some day8)

True enough. I don't even swing that way and I still kind of want him :lol:

Additional Comments:

Only if you were interested in a MMF but NO male interaction:mrgreen:

oooo can I watch LOL

Definately glad you made it to Ottawa as well, I really looked forward to meeting you & finally did! Words can't describe how great a person you are & so very talented :wink::wink: Hope you can make a return visit soon!!

Xracer

AWWW Soleil we here in Ottawa are equally LUCKY to have met you! you are just as bubbly and beautiful in person as you are in your posts and pictures.

Ottawa waits with bated breath for your return! And I must say i agree with the good words said about the handsome Pistol Pete...a true gentleman that many cerb members can aspire to and a date that any woman should be ecstatic to have :-)

Soleil Darling.. glad you are feeling better.. sorry we partied you into the ground while here.. that's never good for the immune system. When I come to the peg you can wear me out :) xoxox Carrie