A sexy elf to bring U lots of passion and have U sit back and relax hun!

Hi darling,

the art of seduction lies in the confidence of the lady and I am confident that I can seduce U in more then one way love! I will ask U to plunge your eyes in mine that will be filled with passion chéri ! Will then ask U to let go completely, to grab my hand and let me invite U in my nest of indulgence where I have only ONE intention and it is for U to leave with a huge smile on babe! Now let me take U down the paths of seduction and passion and cover U with sexyness all over hun!

Beginners welcome!

I am available today at my downtown Ottawa location starting 1:30 or so till 9 pm.

I am bubbly, genuine and authentic, classy and sexy , pretty with flamboyant, long, curly red hair, green eyes, natural 38D and curvy as suggest the pics.

I also have downtown Ottawa location honey but do not host there all the time. At Ottawa location only host for apt of 1 hr and over unless specified otherwise.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. At my downtown Ottawa location, please hand it to me in my nest of indulgence directly. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 3