Chest Hair On Men, and Nipple sucking/biting

A couple of months ago being with a lady, I asked her to suck and lightly bite my nipples, I so love this it is very enjoyable for me. She said after "Trying trimming or shaving around your nipples cause your hair is getting long there".:oops:

So silly me, I figured I trim a little off, then a little more, and then I said the heck with it, I shaved the hair just around my nipples (about 2 inches in circumference), but leaving the center chest area with hair.

Now the ladies, are loving it and so am I in fact a couple of ladies have said you have "great nipples":D The nice part they are not getting mouthful of hair and my nipples get the attention they deserve:mrgreen:

1)Do the ladies prefer their men with all the chest hair, or trimmed, or that new look smooth and all shaven?

2)Do you ladies mind if I(other gents too) asked you to suck or lightly bite my nipples? :wink:

Great question Pete. I was recently wondering this as well. They even have a Nair for Men product specifically aimed at this sort of thing.

Definitely interested in seeing what type of response this gets.

I like a man with hair on his chest, preferably trimmed but not entirely necessary.

I love to suck/bite nipples but have to hold myself back from being too rough :)

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

I'm a biter/sucker... :P It doesn't matter if there's hair there, if there's chemistry... but bear with me if one gets stuck in my mouth... :) I can only handle that for so long... :D

For those who do trim or shave, it's nice, and then you don't have to deal with the random hairs in mouth.

For myself I have no real preference for chest hair or not. That being said, if you do have longer hairs around the nipple (which is quite common) if you enjoy being bitten and nibbled it would be a courtesy to trim/shave them regularly.

• Like 1

good thread.

I enjoy having my nipples sucked and licked so I obviously return the favour...sometimes without being asked if I get the feeling it could go over well.

however it is indeed a good idea to trim the hair around the nipples if its long or curly as it can get in the way of accessing the nipples and its a definite mood killer if anyone has to stop to pick a hair of their tongue, lol

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

I love nipple-play. I've never shaved any part of my chest, instead I always trim the immediately surrounding hair short enough so that no hair strands can possibly interfere with the bare areola area. A gentle guiding touch on the lady's head is almost always enough to attract the desired attention. I'm sure I don't have great nipples, but I do have very happy nipples!

1)Do the ladies prefer their men with all the chest hair, or trimmed, or that new look smooth and all shaven?

I don't mind it all there, and a shaved chest can be sexy too...

Chest stubble, not so sexy though.. and I've come across this a lot with shaved chests.

It looks all right at first and then you get close and touch it and it's horribly uncomfortable and prickly.

• Like 1

So silly me, I figured I trim a little off, then a little more, and then I said the heck with it, I shaved the hair just around my nipples (about 2 inches in circumference), but leaving the center chest area with hair.

Pete, I'm trying to picture that, does it look like two targets on your chest?

Ladies, should guys like me who are devoid of chest hair (naturally) carry around a chest wig to stick on if you like it hairy? ... no I'm not going to cut a couple of 2 inch holes top left and top right to impersonate PistolPete :-D

• Like 1

Pete, I'm trying to picture that, does it look like two targets on your chest?

Ladies, should guys like me who are devoid of chest hair (naturally) carry around a chest wig to stick on if you like it hairy? ... no I'm not going to cut a couple of 2 inch holes top left and top right to impersonate PistolPete :-D

Ahhh but those targets would resemble someone with very dark hair. I'm not..you need to get really close to see that there is 2 targets, I'm tanned and my head hair is blond, therefore chest hair fair and is hardly visible from a distance.:mrgreen: No rep points for you D-Blue..LOL J/K

Guest S***e

When I swam competitively I used to do a total body shave from neck to toe leaving just my regular hair which is short anyways. Then I got into cycyling and it was quite common to shave legs. Why? Well, road rash heals up easier and there's less chance of infection etc. Running in the summer time felt cool and comfortable with a total body shave and I did a few triathlons where most male competitors were shaved. Nowadays, my face is clean shaven. I have chest, arm and leg hair...trimmed the only place that counts however. My wife and lady play friends liked the total body shave but talk about a lot of maintenance shaving in the shower every second day and of course putting up with the odd nick or cut or amputation. What's the loss of a nipple or a testicle here and there??

Pete...chest waxing might be a thought, however as a couple of the younger triathlon guys I know have been doing this instead of all over shaves they get all over waxing once a month or so.

Edit: Sorry Pete...just realized you wanted the ladies' opinions. My apologies and I'll remove the remaining testicle in the shower tomorrow after my bike ride!

One Nip Spike

Edited by S***e
I'm no lady...at least not yet anyways.

I prefer to don't have to deal with hair when I put my mouth somewhere...

But for the chest and other place where I only put my hands to caress ... It doesn't mather if there's some hair ... it's part of your virility I guess! ;)

I like when my man is really a man ... but don't like eating hair!