Taste the Rainbow: Visiting Jan. 15-16, booking now!

I remember being on a black-and-white set all day and then going out into daylight and being amazed by the colour.

-Jeff Bridges

rszskittorso1.jpg

Sometimes that is how I feel during the long winter months, just adding a little bit of colour to my day can dazzling, fun and energizing.

With that in mind I thought I'd share a few pics from my skittles shoot that I hope reflects that fun, energizing feeling. It was probably one of the most spontaneous and enjoyable shoots I have done and though there were a few casualties at the end of the day (the skittles did not survive) and more than an hour later I was still finding tiny little skittles hiding in places where no skittles had gone before I was still smiling, apparently I was an intelligent child, playing with your food can be a lot of fun!

rszskittossblur.jpg

I am currently in Toronto and will be visiting downtown Ottawa from Jan. 15-16. I can arrange to host at my upscale accommodations or should you prefer with advance notice I can arrange to visit you at your Ottawa location.

To find out a little more about me, view some of my photos and of course to arrange a date please visit my website and email me at the address below.

• Like 2