Ladies - What type of appointments do you prefer - regular, duo, couple, stag?

I'm curious as to whether SPs have a preference with respect to the different types of appointments - a regular 1-on-1 with a client, duo, couple, stag. etc.

I imagine each of these has their own particular appeal and drawbacks. Below are my impressions of the positive and negative aspects of the different types of appointments. All of this is pure speculation on my part, and meant just to start the discussion.

I imagine a 1-on-1 with a client is probably the most comfortable scenario, especially for an SP who is just starting out.

A duo may be the most fun, especially for an SP who is bisexual or pansexual, and who has feelings for her duo partner. On the other hand, there may be a risk of competition between the SPs as to who plays the dominant role during the session.

An appointment with a couple has the potential to be the most exciting scenario for the SP, affording the SP the rare opportunity to tempoarily share in the exclusive intimacy of a couple. On the other hand, this scenario may also be the most stressful, especially for an SP who is not totally self-confidant.

Finally, a stag may the preferance of an SP who has exhibitionist tendancies. On the other hand, given the free-flowing alcohol and the male bonding / gang mentality that may prevail, respectful behavior toward the SP may be in short supply, and there is a higher risk of abuse.

I would be most interested in hearing the opinions of the SPs on the board with respect to this question. What type of appointment do you prefer, and why?

Eventhough they are harder to handle, gang bang is my thing... I find it more energic, and... Friendly, I guess...

Couples are also very fun because there's always a competition going between the SP and the participants... Often, the guy is just left alone, watching the whole show...

One on one is more personnal, and intimacy is at it's higher point, so I find it to easy to make mistake, and also if two personnalities don't get toghetter to well, the whole thing is a flop...

All I can say is I love my job, and every situation is too different for comparaison...