Always look at the bright side of ..... death!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Tom did drop into the Chat room a few times and we exchanged a few greetings and such. Tom I will keep my promise tonight and will "HOWL AT THE MOON" to ease your passage. Rest Easy Totem Brother!

Love and life is what it's all about...and sometimes we have to turn the page to get to the life beyond! Safe travels, stay well, you will be welcomed in heaven!

• Like 2

Tom will be missed. He was a positive presence in this community and we all will feel his loss

Condolences to Tom's family and friends

And thank you Charles for keeping us informed. It must be a difficult time for you, my thoughts go out to you and your family

RG

From his positive outlook of dying, to keeping us informed of what must have been a hard to deal with journey - his openness made a lot of us feel like we knew him (even though we had never met)

I am glad he is at peace and I'm sure having a great time already with all the ladies up above.

Sending hugs and condolences to his family, Tom will me missed by many.

I met Tom once and he was a very charismatic man full of life. Although he has stepped over into into the non-physical ( I dont use the word death because I believe we are all eternal beings) I will raise a toast to celebrate his life and the man that he was. I will,miss his comments on,my wall, my photos and my ads, etc.

My condolences to his family and friends and thank-you to Charles for keeping us updated</p>

Tom, you're a man who will be missed. While he always had a humorous way about him, I think it is safe to say that I always joked with him that he could visit me in spirit anytime with his special talent. Lol.

Our creator has a new addition to his crew of angels.

RIP Tom! Xo

• Like 2

I want to say something to Tom's family and friends to ease the pain of the lost of a great gentleman. Tom(The liquor) and I also shared some great things in common. While words can never fully express how much someone means to us, language can still provide comfort solace, hope and even inspiration following the death of a loved one. In the darkest moment in Tom's life I deserted him, I had a difficult time seeing someone like him laughing his way out of our lives, I was in pain for him.

I feel terrible about it now but I want to offer my condolences to his family and to you all, his friends.

• Like 4

I want to say something to Tom's family and friends to ease the pain of the lost of a great gentleman. Tom(The liquor) and I also shared some great things in common. While words can never fully express how much someone means to us, language can still provide comfort solace, hope and even inspiration following the death of a loved one. In the darkest moment in Tom's life I deserted him, I had a difficult time seeing someone like him laughing his way out of our lives, I was in pain for him.

I feel terrible about it now but I want to offer my condolences to his family and to you all, his friends.

I hope you don't mind me saying, it's very brave of you to admit this and to share. I wouldn't be to hard on yourself though, we all grieve differently and handle someone we care for dying differently. No one should judge and none of us will know how we will handle death when it comes for us until it happens. What matters is you cared. Hugs

• Like 4

I went to bed thinking of Tom last night and said some prayers for him as I fell asleep. I woke up with a white feather attached to my elbow. I know he is in a good place. Heaven has a new angel. :)

• Like 4

Tom,

I am so glad to have met you in this lifetime ! You are an amazing gentleman full of positivity, laughter and cheerfulness. I cherish our friendship and the kind words you sent me that always made me smile :). I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family always. xoxox much love sweetie

Guest L**gh M****e

Tom has always been in my prayers and thoughts! Blessed and Sleep Peacefully!

Friend Always!