Thrills

If I decided to pay attention to my impulsive side and scare the absolute living CRAP out of myself, I would have to say a nice leisurely Wing Walk would top the list.

For some reason, for me, the scariest frigging things involve heights. Well, ok, heights and public speaking. Clowns too - but that was already covered in a different thread. Other than those 3 things, I'm just the bravest little slug!

How would you like to come with me on my wing stroll?....naked....and only if you're female....in red high heels or thigh-high leather boots. Ok, a push-up bra & g-string is also acceptable (just to keep warm). Leave the clown suit at home please.

What's your extreme thrill?

Back in my younger days I wanted to skydive

I'd still try it except I have a bad ankle and two bad knees, and a bad back plus I'm a little heavier now which doesn't bode well for skydiving

And during the bungee jumping craze thought of doing it but no places nearby that did bungee jumping. As for now, well for the old decrepit reasons I've already mentioned prevents bungee jumping too

BTW the reasons I mentioned aren't made up, my doctor said absolutely not to do them

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
word blacked out is opposite of older

Roller Coaster!

I'm one of those weird one that don't mind heights.

I really want to do the edge walk on the CN tower this year.

and sky diving one day!

or anything where I have my head upside down is good also

or anything where I have my head upside down is good also

Ok the 1st thing I have to do is stop thinking about all the naughty ways I could enjoy Milika's head being upside down....lol

For me I love Roller Coasters but just never get to do it enough. Other then that my current regular thrill is the special CERB / LYLA ladies I see regularly.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

nothing beats the thrill of bull riding. Back in my earlier years I used to rodeo. I am one of the worlds worst bull riders but I did it and that is all that counts. Having your hand tied onto an 2000 pound animal that wants to kill you is a thrill unlike no other. And ladies I still have my vest, my chaps. my spurs and my rope if anyone is interested lol

• Like 1

I'm not afraid of much myself plus I like to challenge myself all the time. I have done parachuting, roller coasters, white water rafting etc... But there is one thing I have done and I was not the first one to do it either, many have backed off trying it also. I have climbed Mount Washington on a 1000 lbs motorcycle on a heavy foggy day and to make matters worst it started raining on the way down. Here is a video taken by a biker on the way up and it got foggy at the top.

Guest bli****l

Snowboarding down Big White when a Snowstorm hit, that was scary, trying to figure out if you are on the run. They have this 5 mile run if I remember right, we came down one side, so to get back to the Condo you had to go to the top of the Mountain to get back down the other side of the Mountain. The Snow picked up, you could hardly see in front of you....It was fun too but scary too