Going to a sunny destination and ......

I'm planning a trip down south to a sunny Caribbean destination and being a photographer I was looking at shooting some photos while I'm down there. This is for my own use and I am just taking advantage of the exotic environment not available in Canada.

So after spending time researching possible local models and other things on model forums I come up with pretty much nothing :(

In this case I would like to take a couple of days to do some shots and the rest is for just relaxing.

I'm thinking this resembles a trip bringing along a lady for a trip. All expenses paid in exchange for the time spent doing some photos.

If anyone here has done something similar to this, what compensation could I be looking at? I know it is not the same as the services that can be provided through this media but the arrangement is similar, I need to get time from a person.

It's a long shot but I'm throwing it out there.

Cheers,

Every lady is different and unique. Your best bet is to those you would be interested in seeing.

Remember, it is not up to you to suggest the rate. The lady would tell you.

However, most would want to see you first. The idea of travelling with someone they've never met can be an issue Imo.

Good luck.

• Like 1

However, most would want to see you first. The idea of travelling with someone they've never met can be an issue

Before going on a week long trip both parties need to be comfortable with each other. Seeing someone once for an hour is no guarantee.

I took a lady to Banff for a few days, I thought it would be great but it was a disaster. I'd seen her for lots of one hour/two hour sessions. Sleeping together, eating together, arguing over leaving the toilet seat up or down...whole different ball game.

Just got back from ten days in Mexico with a great gal. Had a wonderful time, so it can work!

.....Sleeping together, eating together, arguing over leaving the toilet seat up or down...whole different ball game.

Doesn't sound like a vacation to me. Sounds like marriage! ;)