Shanna Tiny Thai Treat PK surprise!

Ok I have to confess when Pk told me brook was off I was a little disapointed then they said I should try Shanna. I looked at her pics and said sorry but I don't like big bums or fat chicks. They both assured me the pic was just an optical allusion and that she was full GFE.

I took an appointment and was suprised to see a beautiful little thai girl answer the door with a huge smile and a cute voice. I saw her whole body and instanly asked for an hour.

I took a shower and she called after I got out to confirm that I got there (I appreciated that my shower did not cost me any time).

I asked for a massage and wow she was amazing, she really relaxed me. after about 10 or 15 min I started to get frisky and started to play with her pussy.... she knew I was ready to get started but asked if she could finish and told me it wouldn't effect my time avaliable. I am all yours and she kept messaging my back.

Then she gave me an amazing bbbj (for a tip of my discression)... she moved to 69 and I started to put my finger in her and she is SMALL/Tight even with just my finger.

She ask me a few times what I like and I was actually shy! she got it out of me that I was intrested in her playing with my ass as a previous PK star did. She said don't be shy and no problem she use a condom and some lube and damn I fucked her doggie as she played with my ass! I lasted only a couple minutes damn she is tight and the ass play was so new to me I couldn't hold it.

I blew my load and I am still in her... she noticed that I came and starts to move like a cat in heat writhing all over my cock ... I think she was flexing her pussy too!

After I chose to dismount I ask her how much time I have, she said relax .... so I did ..she caressed me and cuddeled up to me as we chatted.

I took a second shower and we said a plesent good bye with a kiss.

I have only good things to say about this girl!

I gave her a $40 tip for all the extra's.

I saw her a few days ago. She is as described by Dreamer. I was there one hour and it went by so quickly I will have to repeat. I would say that she's addictive. Very cute & very shapely. Unfortunately she had to leave in a hurry at the end so there was no cuddling.

leyley

The massage she gave me was fantastic and much needed. That in itself was worth it. She is definately tight and there in full body and spirit with you. I think she is pure thai, and is really into what she does. I was definately into her, which says alot. And the fact that I blew my load, that's quite something.

I didn't have much success with two previous encounters with different girls, even though one of them was smoking hot the way I like. We didn't connect, and that made the difference.

But I connect with Shanna - and couldn't control my little guy.

If you've had a stressfull day at work, she is really where you need to be.