Sign in to follow this  

Week long specials! Let's play xoxo

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Good afternoon you bunch of gooey lion cinnamon buns!!!!

Oh gawd, now I want a hot, fresh, cinnamon bun with cream cheese icing >.< But alas, wheat allergies won't allow me to :( F you gluten!! :p Just kidding I'm not that bitter about it :)

Any how since I started off talking about food, maybe I should continue, I love having things in my mouth, I have an (another word for mouth or inside the mouth) fixation that just wont stop. I love the feel, taste and texture of different things going into my mouth...I love when a hot, moist, perfectly cooked piece of steak touches my tongue. You let it sit for a moment and allow the flavours to hit your taste buds. As you let it sit you can feel it slowly secreting it's juices as it begins to melt...and then the first chew. An explosion of its inner flavours erupt. even the feel of the meat as you chew is an experience...If a steak is done right the last bite should taste as magnificent as the first....I'm not bias. I choose steak because I've been craving a great steak dinner as of late, but this can apply to many wonderful things you put into your mouth....The smooth texture of a grape, that flavourful pop and crunch from the first bite, the explosion of cool sweet, tangy juice...Or a ripe in season peach...I love to eat peaches in the summer, the sweet fragrant smell, the soft fuzzy feel, its juicy flesh...soft, sweet, messy, sensual, addictive, and tasty...I suppose I'm a little like a peach too. lol I'm sensual, soft, sweet....and a whole lot more....well I've gone on a long enough rant for today. The bottom line, I love food. Wanna give me a snack?

I'm having a special this week woot woot!! That's right bad boys so be sure to take a look see :) xo

I'm Always enthusiastic, down to earth, warm, genuine, and insatiable I aim to please.No pressure, no judgement, no rush.Just mutual respect and a woman who loves to have fun and enjoy the carnal delights life has to offer in a safe discreet space I entertain in. If you need a little tlc, or some time to decompress let my caress sooth all your stress. Let's make your ordinary day into extraordinary day! :wink:

I'm all yours today till 9pm, Tuesday 10am-8pm, Wednesday10am-10pm, Thursday 10am-9pm, Friday 9am-4pm to book please text 613-240-0917 for more information please email [email protected]

Relaxation Massage

1 hour 160

1.5 hours 200

2 hours 240

Relaxation Massage +

45 minutes 180 End of Month Special 150

1 hr 200 End of Month Special 180

1.5 hours 280 End of Month special 220

2 hours 360 End of Month special 300

Companionship rendezvous

45 minutes 200 End of Month Special 180

1 hour 260 End of Month Special 200