I'm wondering what other sex workers and clients will have to say about this.

I often have people emailing me inquiring about my schedule. I normally do reply, even though that information is on my website. Sometimes I will have someone write back some time later, looking to book based on the availability I quoted them earlier. I am no longer available at that point in time because someone else booked me. They are not happy about this as if I've done something wrong!

I may quote you my availability, but that doesn't mean I'm "holding a spot" for you. I can't afford to hold a spot for someone who may or may not book when I have pre-screened individuals and repeat clients who want to confirm an appointment.

Also, an appointment is never considered booked until I've emailed you with a confirmation and my address. In short, if you don't have the address of the appointment, the appointment was never booked.

I think from now on I will just say "My schedule changes often as I book new clients. Please refer to my website for the latest information."

Guest S***e

I think this is most reasonable on your part Megan as enquiries do not equal confirmed appointment bookings. You are most polite and accomodating so I fail to see how anyone could be slighted.

Myself being on dial up I have difficulty loading websites with too much on them and some SP's do not use the KISS method and some SP's have very difficult sites to understand. I have gone to some websites of SP's where i have to register or download a certain program to view the site.

I like the ladies on here who post their schedules uder their name like several girls do on here. Instead of making go here and there.

One lady on here will give her schedule for the week Mon-Wed I'm available from 4pm to 2 am thurs-fri. 6pm-4am off on weekend.

Or I like the sectiond where ladies advertise teir availability, but thats my 2cents

Megan

I think what you are suggesting is reasonable.

Most people should know by now that your schedule is dynamic and ever changing.

People should realize that availability is based on a first come first serve basis, so no on should be upset if they didn't get back to you in a timely manner and the spot was then taken by someone else......

SNK

Megan i think that most people that have common sence would understand that our schedule can change.Like some others have mentionned;first in line and ready to commit,first serve.I think it would be unfair for a gentleman to request to hold a spot "just in case"

As for when an app is considere "BOOKED" It can vary from one provide to an other.I personally considere a gent booked when he had request a time and i agree telling him that i will send him a reminder closer to the date or after giving the specific instruction to follow from there. My location is not reveal until the morning of the app for many reasons.

VJ

I try to give my clients 3 options regarding day and time. This way, they can arrange their schedule according to mine, and not the other way around. This way, they are already aware that I have a busy schedule... More the kind "book now or don't book at all"...

Also, I make clear that those are my availabilities, and nothing else... Would your dentist stay open later because you're not available?

Never take no s**t from anybody, espescially those who want you to feel guilty...

PS: sorry for being rude, I'm drunk...

Posted via Mobile Device

I have it plainly written that my schedule is subject to change and that pre-booking is recommended. If someone cannot fathom that we are busy enough that don't hold times without someone booking them, that's their issue to deal with. You may wish to add to your replies that to ensure the time/day desired pre-booking is best.

Sabrina: LOL. No-nonsense is the way to go!! And I believe it is wrong to attempt to coerce a lady into working later just for him. We've got lives that extend beyond our working lives. Some guys either cannot or do not understand that.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm wondering what other sex workers and clients will have to say about this.

I often have people emailing me inquiring about my schedule. I normally do reply' date=' even though that information is on my website. Sometimes I will have someone write back some time later, looking to book based on the availability I quoted them earlier. I am no longer available at that point in time because someone else booked me. They are not happy about this as if I've done something wrong!

I may quote you my availability, but that doesn't mean I'm "holding a spot" for you. I can't afford to hold a spot for someone who may or may not book when I have pre-screened individuals and repeat clients who want to confirm an appointment.

Also, an appointment is never considered booked until I've emailed you with a confirmation and my address. In short, if you don't have the address of the appointment, the appointment was never booked.

I think from now on I will just say "My schedule changes often as I book new clients. Please refer to my website for the latest information."[/quote']

That is exactly how I deal with those type of emails/calls. I do not hold spots. I prefer all my bookings confirmed by email for all in calls. Out calls too but not so much, I have other ways of verifying a legit booking. As for in calls my safety comes before money, I don't care how much it is.;) That reminds me I must go an update my schedule for July 20th.

when a client calls and asks me my availability for the day and I say something like "I'm not available until after 9pm" and he says something like "okay so I'll call you back around that time.." I always have to remind him that he may do so BUT it is in his best interest to make a booking now if he intends to see me at that time....sometimes I have received rather stunned guys on the other end of the phone. You just have to remind them that they are not the only ones interested in seeing you and it is in their best interest to book ahead of time to avoid disappointment ;-)

when a client calls and asks me my availability for the day and I say something like "I'm not available until after 9pm" and he says something like "okay so I'll call you back around that time.." I always have to remind him that he may do so BUT it is in his best interest to make a booking now if he intends to see me at that time....sometimes I have received rather stunned guys on the other end of the phone. You just have to remind them that they are not the only ones interested in seeing you and it is in their best interest to book ahead of time to avoid disappointment ;-)

That is basically what I say also. It is first come first served.