Sexy schedule of March 9th to 13th - See U soon hun!

Hi darling,

I am like pure sparkles with a bubbly personality with always a smile on and caring to bring U an unrushed service and I have no prejudice whatsoever with regards to races, sizes, heights or religions and should U have an handicap please confide and let me know how I can serve U better chéri.

I am an educated lady with lots of conversation on numerous topics and I always like to take the time to chat a little to get to know U better and so U get to know me as well before indulging and pampering U in my cozy nest of indulgence.

I am an open minded lady that really loves to please in many ways. I am Barbara, an artisan of pleasure and I hope I will get to meet U very soon darling!

I am pretty with mid long flamboyant curly red hair, sexy green eyes, natural 38D and curvy as suggest my pics.

Sexy week of March 9th to 13th

Available today and tomorrow and Wednesday from 8:30 to 4 pm. Thursday, March 12th from 9 am to possibly midnight and Friday from 8:30 to 5 pm. But should U want to visit me at a later time, with a day notice, I can possibly make it work love.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1