When you don't thinkyou are good enough

Guest K***e D****ls

I saw the original post on twitter and it made me sick. Your heart breaks for the guy. People are so cruel and there's no repercussions for actions. Everyone just does and says whatever garbage they want and it's that blasé 'DGAF' attitude. Good on these women for planning something for him. The world desperately needs a kindness movement and it needs to start immediately.

Thanks for posting this, Cristy.

Cris I hope you don't mind me using your thread to share an article related to this topic, I really enjoyed reading it and it reminds us that inner beauty is the only beauty we should be concerned about, that one will stay with us, looks not for too long. Here is a paragraph from the article ...

'The key is to love and accept who you are right now, and your present form, whether you are strong or weak, short or tall, young or old - and love your form as it changes throughout the days, weeks and years to come.'

Here is the complete article and as I posted in a thread I started not too long ago, we are all good enough or at least we all have the potential to be :)

• Like 7

Poor guy. Some people are so damn cruel! I'm glad there are good souls in this world. I have always been an empathetic person and my heart breaks for this man as well. Having more of a conscious awakening in the last year, it's nice to know that are people on this planet who are here for a reason and that is love and kindness. Great appreciation for those women who are doing something nice for him.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

A phrase that was once taught about what people think and say....

You are not responsible for the way people think or say or feel......it is THEIR CHOICE to think, feel or say those things

It is not your actions that cause people to act the wsy they do.....it is THEIR CHOICE to do that.

You did not make that choice for them........they made that choice!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. If he had been wasted he'd have kept on dancing while giving them the finger and maybe even belly bumped them! For all its perils, moderate binging can be great fun, even when older, overweight, bald, and making a damn fool of yourself on the dance floor all by your lonesome (and yes I'm speaking from experience, lol).

But yeah, poor guy.

• Like 1

I feel so sorry for him, and it's true, at least for myself, yes there are times when I don't feel good enough, rather it be one thing or another, when you mentioned "a post " that made you feel bad, yes I can attest to that, my opinion got me into a venting and firing squad! Although I'm not allowed to vent, others are! Yup certainly makes you feel bad :(

• Like 1